Best 15" RTX 2060 Budget Laptop?

Here are laptops I'm finding for under $1100 so far:

• ROG Zephyrus M GU502GV
  • Lenovo Legion Y740
  • Acer Predator Triton 500
  • MSI GS65 Stealth

I'm having a hard time making a choice, for whoever has info on these laptops, please leave a comment with your pros and cons about them.

"Perfection is not the end, it's the beginning." 

[First Build] [About Me]

Does anybody have any comments on these laptops? Should I or shouldn't I get one or the other?

[First Build] [About Me]

The zephyrus M is a good performance laptop with actual mobility. you can hit 5-6 hours of daily use with it unlike your typical gaming laptop which hits 3-4 ish. The reason for this is cause its a pure SSD build so it doesnt have to make room for a stupid hard drive so it gets a larger 76whr battery compared to the typical 54whr. so if you want firepower with actual mobility thats a good option (im a uni student so i bought a Zephyrus G, which is different in some specs but basicall has the same setup) . 

The Acer Triton 500 is similiar to the zephyrus M. Again, relativly thin, 84whr battery again mobile killing machine. The triton id say has a bit more in performance because it seems to have better thermals but not a whole lot different. Triton seems to edge out the Zephyrus a bit. 

The y540 is a simple standard reliable choice with good specs etc... not too familiar with the GS 65 stealth. 

If i were you, id go for either the Zephyrus or Triton depending on the pricing and specs. I like having a laptop that has good performance AND is actually god damn portable like, oh i dont know A LAPTOP.  Both a solid choices so again check out videos and reviews for both along with pricing in your region. 

what games will you be playing btw? 

Thanks for the feedback man! 

Appreciate your honest reply about the performance and portability, I definitely agree about the weight. The MSI GS65 has an 82Whr battery and it's light, 4.14lbs to be exact. It's just the upgradability that's a pain in the butt. 

I'll put the ones you mention on my list as well, these are very similar to what I'm really looking for. Also, game wise; Destiny 2, ARK, Warframe and the one that'll eat up my GPU... Cyberpunk 2077.

[First Build] [About Me]