Games I can play to chill and have fun?

ManosMax13

I am pretty busy now because im in highschool.I am looking for games I can play to chill and relax before or after studying without getting angry.Because when playing online,some players just make you mad or are tryhards.When playing storymodes games some are really nice but then they become so difficult at one point and it becomes a challenge just to pass the level or fight 100million zombies to get the ingredient to save a girl that was bitten by a zombie evn tho we are in a hospital and they should already HAVE IT.Anyway thanks for the suggestions.

GTA V's story is pretty reasonable, even if you get frustrated by a mission, you can eventually skip it if you fail it 3 times

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

I recommend Oxenfree, its a chill story game. A fantastic Story! 

Factorio if you like logic. 

ALL OF THE MYST GAMES! if you like Puzzle.

Deadly Premonition if you want a game with great story and easy game play!

1 minute ago, Necrovarius said:

perhaps, although personally i don't think playing a fairly complex game right off the back of studying would be overly relaxing, but i suppose it depends on how you look at it.

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

2 minutes ago, GrockleTD said:

perhaps, although personally i don't think playing a fairly complex game right off the back of studying would be overly relaxing, but i suppose it depends on how you look at it.

Not complex, really simple as far as basics go, very addicting. You can make it complex, but its not needed to be that complex.

Just now, Necrovarius said:

Not complex, really simple as far as basics go, very addicting. You can make it complex, but its not needed to be that complex.

fair enough, not played it personally, just know its reputation

11 minutes ago, kdawwgg1221 said:

Are you into FPS? and is this PC or Console?

Pc and yes I like fps but they sometimes get too hard on story mode.

1 minute ago, ManosMax13 said:

Pc and yes I like fps but they sometimes get too hard on story mode.

I like to play Rainbow Six Siege with friends on the Casual playlist and have fun for a game or two before taking care of HW and other stuff. Just a suggestion of course.

How about Beamng.drive. It's on PC and best played with controller or steering wheel. It's a sandbox game with no direction or story, it's basically IRL driving simulator without the traffic(unless you enable it of course), and hyper realistic driving and crash physics. There are all sorts of maps, racing maps, offroad maps, and even empty flat maps where you can floor it and go until you run out of gas. There are also a lot of vehicles to choose from, and a parts selector to modify each vehicle how you like, and you can save your customs configs too. It also works well with Steam Proton if you need that.

lumpy chunks

Expand to help Bunny reach world domination

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

-Rakshit Jain

HunniePop.

Woo cute anime girls by playing a match 3 game.

Ori and the Blind Forest

This game is beautiful. Even if you aren't huge in to platforming, the visuals and music in this title are just superb.

乇乂丅尺卂 丅卄工匚匚

5 hours ago, Necrovarius said:

My iron smelter isn't just going to automate itself!  I will always vote for Factorio - probably my favorite game I've ever played at this point.

Two really easy games I like that you can play for a few minutes or more are Islanders and Superflight, both by the same developer and only a couple bucks each.  Based on procedural generation, Superflight is just relaxing wingsuiting.  Islanders is a small settlement building game on procedural generated islands where you try to build up point to unlock the next (random) island.  Easy to pick up and put down anytime I want to play something for a little bit.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

I recommend Mindustry - easier than Factorio and has tower defence elements.

You can play it basicaly free. Or if you want,  support the dev by buyng it either from their own website or Steam. 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1127400/Mindustry/

https://anuke.itch.io/mindustry

I edit my posts more often than not

Portal 1 & 2

Subnautica

Journey (PC version went out recently)

Abzu

FTL

SUPERHOT

911 Operator

Papers, Please

Empires of the undergrowth

Kingdom Rush (there's a free browser version out there, somewhere)

The Long Dark (haven't played myself and seems it might frustrate at times but a lot of replayability)

DOOM 2016 seems like something to shut down your brain as well

Recently I finally bought Bioshock triple pack, started the 1st one and dude, it got me soooo hooked and even playing on hard it's a walk in the park at most times.

On 10/10/2019 at 8:42 AM, ManosMax13 said:

I am pretty busy now because im in highschool.I am looking for games I can play to chill and relax before or after studying without getting angry.Because when playing online,some players just make you mad or are tryhards.When playing storymodes games some are really nice but then they become so difficult at one point and it becomes a challenge just to pass the level or fight 100million zombies to get the ingredient to save a girl that was bitten by a zombie evn tho we are in a hospital and they should already HAVE IT.Anyway thanks for the suggestions.

CSS or CSGO surfing map or servers. Casual rainbow six. 

Elite dangerous. Could do a warframe mission every now and then 

Monument Valley for iOS/Android.

Even the music will chill you out ?

• My summer car. Its a unique game even though its graphics looks like its 10 years ago. Its a survival/Car/life/simulator game. Its a must try and i enjoy it.
  • Skyrim. Its also a cool game based on old times on battle and an awesome story.
  • Assassins creed origins. This game is a rich way of understanding Egyptian history as you will involve with some of the popular figures and events of that time.(Cleopatra, Julius Caesar)
  • Cooking simulator. Yeah, the name sums it up.
  • Lego worlds. Its an open world sandbox game based on legos.
  • Any of the Resident evil series. If you are looking for some horror.
  • Stardew Valley
  • Watch dogs 2. If you are looking into the world of hacking.
  • Roblox. If you are bored and want to try different multiplayer games offered by Roblox.
  • Then as always some of the common ones such as Minecraft, Pubg, Fortnite, FIFA, GTA5.

These games can surely chill you if you are playing these for the first time.

On 10/10/2019 at 9:48 PM, RAS_3885 said:

My iron smelter isn't just going to automate itself!  I will always vote for Factorio - probably my favorite game I've ever played at this point.

Two really easy games I like that you can play for a few minutes or more are Islanders and Superflight, both by the same developer and only a couple bucks each.  Based on procedural generation, Superflight is just relaxing wingsuiting.  Islanders is a small settlement building game on procedural generated islands where you try to build up point to unlock the next (random) island.  Easy to pick up and put down anytime I want to play something for a little bit.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:50 PM, Necrovarius said:

I recommend Oxenfree, its a chill story game. A fantastic Story! 

ALL OF THE MYST GAMES! if you like Puzzle.

Deadly Premonition if you want a game with great story and easy game play!

I bought factorio and I really like it however my base got destroyed so many times by the stupid bugs can you disable them or something?

28 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

I bought factorio and I really like it however my base got destroyed so many times by the stupid bugs can you disable them or something?

You can play on peaceful so they wont attack unless you attack first.