Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

iPhone 11 or XS

I am looking to upgrade from my iPhone 7. I was looking at the 11 but the LCD screen has been putting me off. The XS has an OLED and 2x optical zoom which is appealing. I think the darks would look a lot better on iOS 13’s dark mode and make the notch less noticeable. The only thing is I would probably only be willing to buy it used due to price. 

Which should I get? I cannot decide 

Is the iPhone 7 that you have now not doing what you want it to do? 

Laptop: 2020 13" MacBook Pro i5, 512GB, G7 Graphics, 16GB LPDDR4X | Phone: iPhone 8 Plus 64GB | Wearables: Apple Watch Sport Series 2 | CPU: R5 2600 | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 16GB 2666 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 10 | Storage: 480GB PNY SSD & 2TB WD Green HDD | PSU: Corsair CX600M | Display: Dell 27 Gaming Monitor S2719DGF 1440p @155Hz, Dell UZ2215H 21.5" 1080p, ViewSonic VX2450wm-LED 23.6" 1080p | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G303 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball
Just now, DrMacintosh said:

Is the iPhone 7 that you have now not doing what you want it to do? 

I want a bigger screen and battery isn’t getting me all day anymore

It sounds like the Xs would be a better fit for you, camera will be better on the 11 but other than that you cant go wrong with either

Gaming PC

CPU - Ryzen 5 2600 / CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken Z73 w/ 3 ML120 Pro RGB fans / Motherboard - MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk Wifi / RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32GB @ 3200MHz / GPU - Saphire Nitro+ Vega 64 / PSU - Corsair RM1000i / Storage - 2TB Sabrent Rocket Q / Case - Phanteks P600s / Monitor - Samsung 32" CJG5 1440P 144Hz Keyboard - Razer Ornata / Mouse - Razer Viper Ultimate

Audio

Gaming PC - Fidelio X2HR / Beyerdynamic DT990 / HyperX Cloud 2, SoundblasterX G6, Modmic Uni 

Phone - Apple Airpods 

Other Tech I use every day

Phone - iPhone 11 Pro Max / Tablet - iPad Pro 12.9 (2018) / Wearables - Apple Watch Series 5 44mm Nike+ Ediion

If oled screen makes a big difference for you, then XS. iPhone 11 has an even larger screen and battery, although the screen is IPS.

Both still suck as far as battery life is concerned.

Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.