Unable to log into Geforce Experience

TigerClaw
Go to solution Solved by TigerClaw,

Ok I seemed to have fixed it. I uninstalled the NordVPN Client. Restarted the PC. Then tried to log into Geforce Experience and it finally worked.

So I then reinstalled the NordVPN Client to see if it still logs in. And low and behold. It still works. So apparently uninstalling NordVPN. Logging in. and then reinstalling NordVPN fixed it for me.

So yesterday for some strange reason. I am unable to log into Geforce Experience. It was working fine the day before. Oh and yesterday I got a brand new monitor hooked up. I doubt that had anything to do with it. Considering I tried every bit of troubleshooting. and nothing fixes it.

It won't log in with the Nvidia Account, Google or Facebook. I just keep getting the error message "We are unable to log you in at this time. Try again later."

Is this happening with anyone else? Not being able to log into Geforce Experience. I can't do the things like the optimizations or the Gamestream stuff.

CPU: I9-9900k CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200mhz Dual Channel Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master Soundcard: Sound BlasterX AE-7 Capture Card: Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Boot Drive: Samsung 980 Pro NVME 1TB SSD Storage Drives: WD BLACK SN750 NVME 1TB SSD WD Blue 1TB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2 WD Blue 500GB SSDs Blu-Ray Drive: Pioneer BDR-2207 Power Supply:  Seasonic PRIME 850 Platinum SSR-850PD 850W 80+ Platinum Case: Cooler Master HAF X OS: Windows 10 Pro

Just now, TigerClaw said:

So yesterday for some strange reason. I am unable to log into Geforce Experience. It was working fine the day before. Oh and yesterday I got a brand new monitor hooked up. I doubt that had anything to do with it. Considering I tried every bit of troubleshooting. and nothing fixes it.

It won't log in with the Nvidia Account, Google or Facebook. I just keep getting the error message "We are unable to log you in at this time. Try again later."

Is this happening with anyone else? Not being able to log into Geforce Experience. I can't do the things like the optimizations or the Gamestream stuff.

I would contact their support team.

Just now, Randomizer23 said:

I would contact their support team.

I did a while ago. I was in chat with one. I did everything they asked. and nothing worked. They will email sometime in 24 hours about this issue.

CPU: I9-9900k CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200mhz Dual Channel Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master Soundcard: Sound BlasterX AE-7 Capture Card: Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Boot Drive: Samsung 980 Pro NVME 1TB SSD Storage Drives: WD BLACK SN750 NVME 1TB SSD WD Blue 1TB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2 WD Blue 500GB SSDs Blu-Ray Drive: Pioneer BDR-2207 Power Supply:  Seasonic PRIME 850 Platinum SSR-850PD 850W 80+ Platinum Case: Cooler Master HAF X OS: Windows 10 Pro

1 minute ago, TigerClaw said:

I did a while ago. I was in chat with one. I did everything they asked. and nothing worked. They will email sometime in 24 hours about this issue.

Weird. Have no clue then. Maybe try to log in on their website and see if that works.

Weird. Have no clue then. Maybe try to log in on their website and see if that works.

I can log into the website just find. I even tried changing the password. tried logging in with Google and or Facebook. I still get that error.

I can log into the website just find. I even tried changing the password. tried logging in with Google and or Facebook. I still get that error.

re install geforce experience I think I can recall having this issue when I upgraded my gpu. Idk y i remember that lol it just hit me

re install geforce experience I think I can recall having this issue when I upgraded my gpu. Idk y i remember that lol it just hit me

Trust me. I reinstalled too. That didnt work either. I checked the Services. and the service is even running too.

1 minute ago, TigerClaw said:

Trust me. I reinstalled too. That didnt work either. I checked the Services. and the service is even running too.

Thats really weird..... 1 sec lemme think

2 minutes ago, Randomizer23 said:

Thats really weird..... 1 sec lemme think

Here's a screenshot of the error.

Capture_2.jpg

I have some third party apps running. But they never interfered with Geforce Experience. It was all working fine the day before. Then yesterday I got myself a brand new monitor. hooked it up. Then when I wanted to go to Geforce Experience to run the optimizations. Is when I noticed it wasn't logging in. So I have tried everything.

I have some third party apps running. But they never interfered with Geforce Experience. It was all working fine the day before. Then yesterday I got myself a brand new monitor. hooked it up. Then when I wanted to go to Geforce Experience to run the optimizations. Is when I noticed it wasn't logging in. So I have tried everything.

Ok my last resort would be to try the old monitor sounds stupid but u never know with pc's

Ok my last resort would be to try the old monitor sounds stupid but u never know with pc's

I'll have to shut down the PC. unplugged the 27" and just keep the 1080p monitor hooked up to see if that does anything. brb.

I'll have to shut down the PC. unplugged the 27" and just keep the 1080p monitor hooked up to see if that does anything. brb.

ok

5 minutes ago, Randomizer23 said:

ok

That didn't work either.

I also want to point out that I been connected to a VPN server which is NordVPN. Geforce Experience always worked with it. So I tried disconnecting from the VPN to see if that does anything. And nope. Same thing.

1 hour ago, TigerClaw said:

I also want to point out that I been connected to a VPN server which is NordVPN. Geforce Experience always worked with it. So I tried disconnecting from the VPN to see if that does anything. And nope. Same thing.

Sounds like you've ruled out most hardware then, so I'd next try reinstalling Windows & then trying to sign in again. Alternatively, you could use another PC to try signing into the GeForce Experience app. Either way, what you're now trying to do is completely rule out software. If you can sign in on another PC or after reinstalling Windows, you will immediately know that there was something wrong with your installation.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

1 minute ago, kirashi said:

Sounds like you've ruled out most hardware then, so I'd next try reinstalling Windows & then trying to sign in again. Alternatively, you could use another PC to try signing into the GeForce Experience app. Either way, what you're now trying to do is completely rule out software. If you can sign in on another PC or after reinstalling Windows, you will immediately know that there was something wrong with your installation.

The only other PC I have is a Laptop. But that doesn't have Geforce in it.

At this point I'd DDU in safe mode just to get rid of this GE install and do it again.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Just now, Princess Luna said:

At this point I'd DDU in safe mode just to get rid of this GE install and do it again.

Already did that. Same issue. We are unable to log you in at this time. Try again later.

2 minutes ago, TigerClaw said:

The only other PC I have is a Laptop. But that doesn't have Geforce in it.

Righto, so you'll want to find a friend with an nVidia card and test it on their PC. If you cannot login with your account, but your friend can, chances are there's a problem with your account not being able to authenticate in the app itself. If you can login OK, boom - you'll know you have a software issue on your PC that you'll probably end up spending more time troubleshooting than you would just reinstalling Windows, unless nVidia support gets back to you with a quick & easy solution.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Just now, kirashi said:

Righto, so you'll want to find a friend with an nVidia card and test it on their PC. If you cannot login with your account, but your friend can, chances are there's a problem with your account not being able to authenticate in the app itself. If you can login OK, boom - you'll know you have a software issue on your PC you'll probably end up spending more time troubleshooting than you would just reinstalling Windows.

Umm. I don't really have anyone with a PC with a Geforce card around here. Its just me unfortunately.

Ok I seemed to have fixed it. I uninstalled the NordVPN Client. Restarted the PC. Then tried to log into Geforce Experience and it finally worked.

So I then reinstalled the NordVPN Client to see if it still logs in. And low and behold. It still works. So apparently uninstalling NordVPN. Logging in. and then reinstalling NordVPN fixed it for me.