SG13 Owners i need measurements please!

Hey guys

so id really like to grab one of the pink SG13's to put some of my spare gear in for Lan n stuff but the problem is my only spare boards are DTX. Now yes i KNOW the SG13 technically only supports Mini ITX and Mini DTX but after taking some measurements and looking at photo's of the SG13 with an itx/dtx mobo fitted (only difference is length) i can see that the, i suppose in case terms, depth of the case is alot bigger than the Mini DTX boards with the only difference between Mini DTX and DTX being width or i suppose depth (this is getting confusing xD) so what im asking is if anyone has an sg13 and is feeling really helpful, could you measure the depth/width whatever of where a mobo would fit, all im looking for is to fit an extra 4cm so if you have an itx or m-dtx board in your system could you measure the board from the back of the case to the front side of the case and add for 4cm and see if there's any reason why that wouldn't fit. id really really appreciate it.

Now before anyone points it out, yes i know there wont be standoffs for the extra 4cm just shh modding is a thing if necessary, yes i know i could buy an itx board but rn i dont wanna spend more than i have to on a spare parts machine and yes i know if it will fit its gonna be bloody close.

Cheers guys

Untitled.png

*inhales*

Spoiler

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019--- Rainbow 馃 2020---Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---Blue Build Post---Blue Build Post 2018---Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k聽聽 聽MotherboardGigabyte Z97N-WIFI聽 聽聽RAMG.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz聽聽 聽GPUEVGA GTX1080Ti聽FTW3聽 聽聽CaseCorsair 380T聽 聽

StorageSamsung EVO 250GB,聽Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB,聽WD Black 5TB聽聽 聽PSUCorsair CX750M聽 聽聽CoolingCryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

8 minutes ago, Tiberiusisgame said:

I shoehorned a MicroATX in, which is 244x244mm.

Looks good! Does that block access to the floor mounted 2.5" spot at all, or can you still wedge an SSD in there

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black聽(with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux聽- Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I need?聽ATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explained,聽group reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

Looks good! Does that block access to the floor mounted 2.5" spot at all, or can you still wedge an SSD in there

I had an SSD mounted to the floor before, actually, which is why you see a dangling SATA connector, but I've been switching out SSDs for various projects so now I let it dangle. The board will overhang the mount hole by about 1CM so the thickness of the drive might make the difference, but since most of my SSDs are encased in plastic, I don't worry about them contacting the leads on the back of the board. I would NOT mount an HDD in that location.

sg13.thumb.jpg.8167d621ead534b53aff082623d2ccd6.jpg

This is the bottom of my spare SG13 - I stupidly got the solid front one which has no airflow. Anyway, an ITX mobo will fill a square at the bottom of the pic, and stops short of where the 4 holes at the top are which is for mounting a 2.5" drive. If you use a longer than ITX board then you'll probably encroach into that. There's nothing else in that area apart from the front cables coming in.

Main system:聽i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU聽24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p聽G-Sync Compatible

10 hours ago, Tiberiusisgame said:

You're in luck.

A DTX measures 200x244mm

I shoehorned a MicroATX in, which is 244x244mm.

That proves a DTX board would fit. Here's the photo:

MATX_SugoSG13.thumb.jpg.a05e0d72ffe6ac6970a07adbf94b7453.jpg

Thats amazing thankyou im so keen to get one now, i just have one more concern, my DTX board has the pcie x16 slot at the bottom with a pcie x1 above. Does this mean ill have to use a single slot GPU? Because surely the bottom slot will only line up with 1 of the rear case slots, i feel like this should be something on silverstones speca page

20191005_113552.jpg

Edited by nootnoot1277

Looking at it even more i really dont see how Silverstone dont have this listed as a specification because they say a mini dtx will fit but they dont mention that it has to be a mini dtx with a pcie x16 up top which most mini dtx boards arent like. Guess that ruins that idea for me unless im missing something.