No way to enter bios

Hey,

When i boot my computer it skips all bios flash screen (i gues that's what it's called?) and loading, and goes to a loading screen similar to the one in windows xp just green, and no logo. It just sais Copyright © Microsoft corporation or something. I have tried to spam the delete button, and holding shift while restarting, and going to uefi boot thing button. Nothing gets me into the bios.

Any suggestions?

Sounds like someone enabled Fast Boot. You can refer to your motherboards manual on what key(s) will get you into the BIOS (normally DEL is one of them). The alternative option would be to reset CMOS and re-enter what BIOS options you customized (excluding Fast Boot).

When pressing F8 it said entering boot menu, but that just sendt me to a black and white version of the windows recovery. If i need to reset CMOS, how do i do that?

F2 or delete. May not actually see the option come up on the screen but it should still enter it. Just spam it. 

Only time I had issues was with multiple monitors and using the igpu. Wouldn’t always wake the monitor so just assumed it froze or something. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Well i tried to remove the battery on the motherboard for a minute or two (apparently resets CMOS?). Only change is that the loading screen has changed to a white bar across the entire screen.

You can unplug the boot drive to force the system into BIOS.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

Well nothing displayed doing that, so i tried to use a hdmi instead and that fixed it.

Thanks for the help!