Neutron GTX 480gb was £462.38 now £53

The_Strict_Nein

Massive offer on amazon right now, £450 ssd for £53. You need to have Amazon prime (1 month trial counts).

Being sold by Amazon, so seems legitimate

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-Neutron-480GB-Solid-State/dp/B00BWKMDAW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1391509142&sr=8-3&keywords=neutron+gtx

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Does it matter for a £400 saving?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Does it matter for a £400 saving?

Nop ordered 2 :D thanks! *cough* .. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

You need to have Amazon prime (1 month trial counts).

You don't need to have Prime.

Think ive bought one, but im not counting on it, I remember that 840 Evo a few months back that i tried to buy 2 of, never happened.

3770K | GTX970 | 16GB DDR3 | Corsair RM750

6JxPa.png

At the bottom, click the "24 new".

Oh, okay, thanks man!

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Changed my order to 2, just incase they actually go through with this.

3770K | GTX970 | 16GB DDR3 | Corsair RM750

0.0 ordered. I cannot believe this! whats going on with all these sales!!! are they trying to bank rub me! lets just see what will happen and hope that it'll get here fine and not be just a cardboard box which it more then likely stated in the description.

Feel like ordering another one but I've already spend around £350 this month on hardware lol and only got a few hundred left to spend on food and travel to work lol xD. might need to borrow some money of my mother

QJy9hiy.png

0.0 ordered. I cannot believe this! whats going on with all these sales!!! are they trying to bank rub me! lets just see what will happened and hope that it'll get here fine and not be just a cardboard box which it more then likely stated in the description.

Feel like ordering another one but I've already spend around £350 this month on hardware lol and only got a few hundred left to spend on food and travel to work lol xD. might need to borrow some money of my mother

Tell her it's a one-time deal and you need 1000. Sell all but 2 of them for 4x the price on ebay, pay her back + some more and buy some cool stuff with the extra.

Tell her it's a one-time deal and you need 1000. Sell all but 2 of them for 4x the price on ebay, pay her back + some more and buy some cool stuff with the extra.

Dude.... You're a genius! I'm actually going to do that!

I ordered 2 more (total of 4 now). I will probably sell most of them however.

1-2 months delivery usually means they are out of stock.  More than likely you won't get any drives.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

I ordered 2 more (total of 4 now). I will probably sell most of them however.

Make sure you leave some for me!

1-2 months delivery usually means they are out of stock.  More than likely you won't get any drives.

Just because they're out of stock doesn't mean that you won't be getting them. My friend ordered a gtx 670 and I believe it said 1-2 months aswell and actually arrived within 3 days and same thing with all the corsair PSU's i bought all of them said 1-2 months and all of them arrived within a week or so only 1 out of the 5 arrived in 2 weeks

Make sure you leave some for me!

You'll have to hurry.

Just because they're out of stock doesn't mean that you won't be getting them. My friend ordered a gtx 670 and I believe it said 1-2 months aswell and actually arrived within 3 days and same thing with all the corsair PSU's i bought all of them said 1-2 months and all of them arrived within a week or so only 1 out of the 5 arrived in 2 weeks

Well I've ordered 2 and I have Prime, we'll see what happens...  If they honour it then this will be amazing.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Well I've ordered 2 and I have Prime, we'll see what happens...

Something I forgot to mention is that I do live in london so there's easy transport around here

Something I forgot to mention is that I do live in london so there's easy transport around here

Erm, OK, there's pretty easy transport around most of the UK :P

Erm, OK, there's pretty easy transport around most of the UK :P

Meh london only has cars and roads, everywhere else they just use horses nstuff.

Meh london only has cars and roads, everywhere else they just use horses nstuff.

Have you been anywhere apart from London?  The rest of the world doesn't reside in the 18th century.

Have you been anywhere apart from London?  The rest of the world doesn't reside in the 18th century.

I went to Africa once and that's how I've found out about it