Where's the Enthoo Luxe 2?

Ethan D.

I just watched jayztwocents video on this case as i am looking to build a water cooled rig.

i have looked everywhere for this thing and i can not find it.

(a link would be appreciated) 

Thanks!

On 9/22/2019 at 9:55 PM, Ethan D. said:

I just watched jayztwocents video on this case as i am looking to build a water cooled rig.

i have looked everywhere for this thing and i can not find it.

(a link would be appreciated) 

Thanks!

I got one, Had it about a week and a half now. US Newegg had them in stock 3 times over the last 2 weeks (i had signed up for the notifications so I could jump on ordering one) I too was really hoping to get more info from Jayz build but got too impatient. Everytime newegg got them in, they sold out pretty quick so I actually ordered it on backorder when that link was available and it shipped about 2 days later. Also, I had emailed phateks support directly and they were able to give me dates that the case would be available on their website. coincided with newegg stock... Not sure how this translates to Canada availability, just thought I would share my experience. 

Here's my photos of the build in case you are planning to install a bunch of rads. 

20190921_163145.jpg

Setup: 8700k - Asus Maximus Formula X - EVGA XCII 2080ti - 2x16GB ddr4 3000 - EVGA G3 1000w - Carbon Cablemod Cables- Custom EKWB cooling loop - phanteks enthoo luxe 2