Building new PC Ryzen 3900X or 3800x or 9900K???

Sup,

I was about to pull the trigger to build a new gaming / work computer at home, but from what I gather I should be looking at the new Ryzen 3900X vs the 9900K. For one good luck finding a 3900x right now or even in the next 6 months. SO because I can't get my hand on a 3900x should i get a 3800x or go back to intel 9900k or wait a few more months to see what comes out?  I really want to build a sick custom water cooling rig but it sounds like its pointless because OC on AMG 3rd gen doesn't do much. Please help 

3700x and spend the savings on sick RGB

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

So, 3700x will certainly save you money and be a very capable performer but BIOS stability is kind of a mess right now depending on which mobo you get so depending on how much you want to mess with your machine, the 9900k may be the better option.

Current Rig
AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi 2 - 32 GB GSkill TridentZ RGB
GeForce RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 1TB  - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL

Thanks Guys

Crion 

This is the build for AMD

https://secure.newegg.com/Wishlist/SharedWishlistDetail?ID=9o2AA%2fwrR3s%3d

and this is the build for Intel

https://secure.newegg.com/Wishlist/SharedWishlistDetail?ID=Xwkm8YcV72k2GWYjSDGdQw%3d%3d

I want to get the the core set up done first then order the custom water cooling.