Gta online. Why no one joining LTS,Versus, adverary modes, any jobs

220VoltsallCore
31 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

Is the game dead? I finished heist, doomsday heist. Now i launch other jobs no one joins

Time of day and your ping can effect how many people you see. You can always just keep searching for a new session, but there are also just lots of people that don't do any of that with strangers, just friends.

6 minutes ago, Labeled said:

Time of day and your ping can effect how many people you see. You can always just keep searching for a new session, but there are also just lots of people that don't do any of that with strangers, just friends.

My ping is 1 ms. I search new session and same happens.

20 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

My ping is 1 ms. I search new session and same happens.

unless you're playing inside the data-center, your ping isn't 1ms.

Just now, Dinesh1 said:

I did speedtest

.......... You do realize, speedtest doesn't ping the GTA V session you're playing in? It pings the Closest Speedtest server. Which is probably hosted by your ISP, that needs little to no routing(which increases ping)

4 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

Gta online. Why no one joining LTS,Versus, adverary modes, any jobs Is the game dead? I finished heist, doomsday heist. Now i launch other jobs no one joins

No one joins LTS, VS and Adversary because we completed those modes many years ago. No one plays them nowadays unless they're double money. Or if they're simply playing with friends as @Labeled mentioned.

GTA Online becomes stale around the 500 hour mark. Most people just grind out all businesses in the game or run whatever is double money. Which right now is VIP work. Lots of Headhunter and Sightseer over and over. $42,000 each time you do them right now and they only take 2-3 minutes to complete. Use your Terrorbyte to do Diamond Shopping and Targeted Data in between and you're looking at $144,000 every 10-15 minutes. Might be tedious but that's $576,000 an hour. Throw in selling cars at $80,000 a pop and you got yourself an extra $320,000. Millions to be made each week, just gotta contribute to the grind. When you have friends it only speeds up the process. And I believe being hired by friends is also double money this week.

Always make sure to supply all your businesses, especially your bunker when you are grinding on VIP and Terrorbyte jobs. This way they are profiting money as you grind and then you can sell them all, including your Night Club. I myself hate grinding 5 biker businesses at once so I just stick to Meth, Coke and Counterfeit Cash. But I leave Weed and Hangar open so they produce at the Night Club.

23 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

No one joins LTS, VS and Adversary because we completed those modes many years ago. No one plays them nowadays unless they're double money. Or if they're simply playing with friends as @Labeled mentioned.

GTA Online becomes stale around the 500 hour mark. Most people just grind out all businesses in the game or run whatever is double money. Which right now is VIP work. Lots of Headhunter and Sightseer over and over. $42,000 each time you do them right now and they only take 2-3 minutes to complete. Use your Terrorbyte to do Diamond Shopping and Targeted Data in between and you're looking at $144,000 every 10-15 minutes. Might be tedious but that's $576,000 an hour. Throw in selling cars at $80,000 a pop and you got yourself an extra $320,000. Millions to be made each week, just gotta contribute to the grind. When you have friends it only speeds up the process. And I believe being hired by friends is also double money this week.

Always make sure to supply all your businesses, especially your bunker when you are grinding on VIP and Terrorbyte jobs. This way they are profiting money as you grind and then you can sell them all, including your Night Club. I myself hate grinding 5 biker businesses at once so I just stick to Meth, Coke and Counterfeit Cash. But I leave Weed and Hangar open so they produce at the Night Club.

I just play adversary modes , deathmatches, with few  friend they also new. Thats all i do in gta online.now i  understand thats why many randoms dont join.

I do act 2 glitch for money

3 hours ago, IDprofile said:

I've been playing lately. You can add me. Same username as here.

Ok