650 Euros build for a friend

Epimetheus

Hi guys, as the title suggests i'm putting together a part list for a friend, who will use it for audio production, gaming and video editing. The software he uses is Fl studio, and he wants to have both wifi and bluetooth. 

What are my options? Should i get him an audio card? Country is Italy btw

1 minute ago, Epimetheus said:

Forgot lol, meant to write it. Updated the op

Is PCpp Italia functional? ?

Just now, Epimetheus said:

Yeah i guess

Hmm, I think a Ryzen 5 six core on a B450 Pro4, 16GB dual channel DDR4 3000 and a 1660 Ti

Just now, 5x5 said:

Hmm, I think a Ryzen 5 six core on a B450 Pro4, 16GB dual channel DDR4 3000 and a 1660 Ti

I already guessed the ryzen 5, the board and the ram, but since the budget is 650 as in the title i have to cut any possible corners. I can barely fit in a 570 8gb, let alone a 1660 ti

I already guessed the ryzen 5, the board and the ram, but since the budget is 650 as in the title i have to cut any possible corners. I can barely fit in a 570 8gb, let alone a 1660 ti

What parts list do you have in mind? ?

4 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

What parts list do you have in mind? ?

For now this is what i had in mind.  The power supply is sold for 59 euros on amazon.it

1 minute ago, Epimetheus said:

For now this is what i had in mind.  The power supply is sold for 59 euros on amazon.it

I mean it looks solid. The board is a bit expensive for a B350 but it's not terrible. I assume the 1660 Ti is out of budget?

Also, try the used market for a case. Should be able to find a CM Silencio for cheap

1 minute ago, 5x5 said:

I mean it looks solid. The board is a bit expensive for a B350 but it's not terrible. I assume the 1660 Ti is out of budget?

Also, try the used market for a case. Should be able to find a CM Silencio for cheap

Strangely enough, it was one of the cheapest b350s on amazon.it. I'll look into the case. And yeah not only with the 1660 ti he would exceed the budget by 50 euros, but lack a case, wifi and bluetooth card and mouse+keyboard

Strangely enough, it was one of the cheapest b350s on amazon.it. I'll look into the case. And yeah not only with the 1660 ti he would exceed the budget by 50 euros, but lack a case, wifi and bluetooth card and mouse+keyboard

Damn, then yeah, try for a 580 or 1660 but if not possible, grab a 570

4 minutes ago, Epimetheus said:

I suggest also looking at amazon.de, all the european amazons ship from the same warehouses, but the prices are very different on each countries pages.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

2 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

I suggest also looking at amazon.de, all the european amazons ship from the same warehouses, but the prices are very different on each countries pages.

pretty much the same, but that's something i didn't know. Thank you for the tip!

pretty much the same, but that's something i didn't know. Thank you for the tip!

When i am buying something from amazon i go through:

amazon.de

amazon.co.uk (not much longer if brexit actually happens)

amazon.fr

amazon.it

amazon.es

and there are probably more amazons.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

I'll recommend something like this...

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€109.61 @ Amazon Italia) 
Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro4-F Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€77.44 @ Amazon Italia) 
Memory: G.Skill Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€71.77 @ Amazon Italia) 
Storage: Sabrent Rocket 512 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (€69.99 @ Amazon Italia) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon RX 580 8 GB PULSE Video Card  (€171.45 @ Amazon Italia) 
Case: GameMax Expedition MicroATX Mini Tower Case  (€38.87 @ Amazon Italia) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master MasterWatt 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  (€67.96 @ Amazon Italia) 
Total: €607.09
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-09-13 15:42 CEST+0200

Or else...

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€109.61 @ Amazon Italia) 
Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro4-F Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€77.44 @ Amazon Italia) 
Memory: G.Skill Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€71.77 @ Amazon Italia) 
Storage: Sabrent Rocket 512 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (€69.99 @ Amazon Italia) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon RX 590 8 GB FATBOY OC+ Video Card  (€209.00 @ Amazon Italia) 
Case: GameMax Expedition MicroATX Mini Tower Case  (€38.87 @ Amazon Italia) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master MasterWatt 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  (€67.96 @ Amazon Italia) 
Total: €644.64
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-09-13 15:44 CEST+0200

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W