Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does the Asus PG35VQ even exist?

I have searched Amazon, Newegg, B&H... everywhere but I can’t even find pages for them, not so much as a “not available/sold out” it’s like the monitor doesn’t even exist outside of youtube videos and Asus website...

Just now, BrolySmash said:

Jesus christ thats over 3200 USD 

Wtf...

Yea, welcome to Denmark.

Just now, FlappyBoobs said:

Yea, welcome to Denmark.

I don’t care if it builds little robots that hand me my drink when i’m thirsty no Monitor is worth 3200+ dollars. It’s supposed to be going for 2500

Here in the Netherlands I could also get it. Prices on these (store comparison) websites is in Euros and including VAT:

https://tweakers.net/pricewatch/1414668/asus-rog-swift-pg35vq-zwart.html

https://nl.hardware.info/product/530591/asus-rog-swift-pg35vq

Cheapest price seems to be a bit over 3050 USD.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

Sorry if my post seemed rude, that is never my intention.

"Why do we suffer a lifetime for a moment of happiness?" - Anonymous

1 minute ago, BrolySmash said:

I don’t care if it builds little robots that hand me my drink when i’m thirsty no Monitor is worth 3200+ dollars. It’s supposed to be going for 2500

It's an insanely priced monitor at the moment, because it's ultra wide, 1440p, 200 HZ and has quantum dot display. 

Denmark pricing isn't usually that far out to US pricing, but yea, there is no way in hell I would pay that for a monitor, not when I can get a 1440p ultrawide 144hz monitor for around $600 over here.

2 minutes ago, Minibois said:

Here in the Netherlands I could also get it. Prices on these (store comparison) websites is in Euros and including VAT:

https://tweakers.net/pricewatch/1414668/asus-rog-swift-pg35vq-zwart.html

https://nl.hardware.info/product/530591/asus-rog-swift-pg35vq

Cheapest price seems to be a bit over 3050 USD.

Holy Hulk anal fucking Jesus...

whats the shipping on that? I don’t soeak that language lol

If you are in the US then just don't bother, the import tax will kill you more than the shipping fees, then you'll be dead twice, which is never a good thing.

Depends on where you're from, but I would assume most stores only ship to the Netherlands or Belgium (which the price for that would be either free, around 5 euros or around 10 euros).

But keep in mind import taxes on certain devices too. You can usually get the VAT (21%^in the Netherlands) back on devices, but import and shipping cost would be RIP.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

Sorry if my post seemed rude, that is never my intention.

"Why do we suffer a lifetime for a moment of happiness?" - Anonymous

2 minutes ago, BrolySmash said:

Why were you looking for it when you know it's an expensive monitor?

If you can't afford it, don't shop for it.

Emma : i7 8700K @5.0Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS z370 Gaming 5 - ThermalTake Water 3.0 Ultimate - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200Mhz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB M.2 (RAID 0) - EVGA Supernova 650 P2 - Fractal Design Define R6 - AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz - Mackie CR5BT - Logitech G910, G502, G933 - Cooler Master Universal Graphics Card Holder

Plex : Ryzen 5 1600 (stock) - Gigabyte B450M-DS3H - G. Skill Ripjaws V 8GB 2400Mhz - GeForce 8800GTS 640MB - 840 EVO 256GB + Toshiba P300 3TB - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi - Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 500 - Antec Nine Hundred - Dell 19" 4:3

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 - i7 7700HQ, 16GB 2400 MHz RAM, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

Just now, Minibois said:

Depends on where you're from, but I would assume most stores only ship to the Netherlands or Belgium (which the price for that would be either free, around 5 euros or around 10 euros).

But keep in mind import taxes on certain devices too. You can usually get the VAT (21%^in the Netherlands) back on devices, but import and shipping cost would be RIP.

Yeah so basically to get one I gotta be Elon musk and take a short vacation to the Netherlands

2 minutes ago, jstudrawa said:

Why were you looking for it when you know it's an expensive monitor?

If you can't afford it, don't shop for it.

It’s meant to be 2500 usd...

not 3200 + international shipping + import tax + who knows what else.

I knew what I was “shopping for” had no idea it came with an extra 1k bucks just for my trouble

I can afford it, but it’s not worth it. Lol