ASUS ZenBook 15 UX534FT-DB77, Good Value?

Hi Everyone, 

So I'm looking for a laptop for video editing with some gaming on the side. I found this on amazon and i was wondering how color accurate the display is (Srgb and Delta E) and also  if this is a good value since there are no reviews on this laptop. I plan to edit 1080p footage at either 30 fps or 60 fps in Davinci Resolve. I also want battery life that will last me an entire day at school. 7:23 A.M. - 2:25 P.M.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VF8SK6M?pf_rd_p=183f5289-9dc0-416f-942e-e8f213ef368b&pf_rd_r=GH6MSPB02RC9FS84GT9B

7 minutes ago, Aliairstinger said:

Hi Everyone, 

So I'm looking for a laptop for video editing with some gaming on the side. I found this on amazon and i was wondering how color accurate the display is (Srgb and Delta E) and also  if this is a good value since there are no reviews on this laptop. I plan to edit 1080p footage at either 30 fps or 60 fps in Davinci Resolve. I also want battery life that will last me an entire day at school. 7:23 A.M. - 2:25 P.M.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VF8SK6M?pf_rd_p=183f5289-9dc0-416f-942e-e8f213ef368b&pf_rd_r=GH6MSPB02RC9FS84GT9B

Well according to the Asus website, it's got a 100% of the sRGB. Battery is listed as almost 20 hrs worth. I don't know anything about editing or what specs pair well for that experience, but in terms of gaming you should be set for most titles. Perhaps not AAA but most should run fairly smooth. What games you wanna play?

1 hour ago, Stylized_Violence said:

Well according to the Asus website, it's got a 100% of the sRGB. Battery is listed as almost 20 hrs worth. I don't know anything about editing or what specs pair well for that experience, but in terms of gaming you should be set for most titles. Perhaps not AAA but most should run fairly smooth. What games you wanna play?

TBH, I don't play a lot of games, but lately i've been playing Fortnite, Minecraft, For Honor and Alan Wake.

5 minutes ago, Aliairstinger said:

TBH, I don't play a lot of games, but lately i've been playing Fortnite, Minecraft, For Honor and Alan Wake.

I think those specs should do you well then for those games. Sorry I don't know anything about editing, else I'd comment on that too. Good luck dude/dudette!