Whats a photo, or video really that you are strangely proud of? Even if its not done technically right?

So i just want to see if we can start a thread of just showing off pictures or frames we are proud of and share with others.  Mine is this photo where my subject is out of focus but the background is in focus, so kinda of a fail for portrait photography .  Just want to see everyones favorite duds 

IMG_0733.JPG

Not necessarily a photo but I do cover art scans and sometimes, even if they aren't perfect, they turn out basically how I'd like them to be.

This one I'm very proud of, even though I dicked up the text on the bottom.

EcKly.png

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

22 hours ago, TheNuzziNuzz said:

Woah, that's an epic picture...Honestly i'm intrigued to see what the godo version looks like

sure let me see if i can find it 

IMG_0804.JPG

22 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Not necessarily a photo but I do cover art scans and sometimes, even if they aren't perfect, they turn out basically how I'd like them to be.

This one I'm very proud of, even though I dicked up the text on the bottom.

EcKly.png

Nice i mean still overall it looks great!. Also i am kinda happy i got someone to submit their work 

This one is interesting because directly behind me is the beach. The sunset's beautiful colors could only be seen facing away from the beach so I took this picture from my car. Nothing that amazing but looking back it seems to have some profound character. Maybe because you would never think to get a picture of this when there is a beautiful beach right behind you.

1135534256_IMG_20190728_202924(1).thumb.jpg.e16e01a81cdc7cfdb70a75a187f7c5f9.jpg

You can see the ocean in the mirror

Computers r fun

40 minutes ago, TheNuzziNuzz said:

This one is interesting because directly behind me is the beach. The sunset's beautiful colors could only be seen facing away from the beach so I took this picture from my car. Nothing that amazing but looking back it seems to have some profound character. Maybe because you would never think to get a picture of this when there is a beautiful beach right behind you.

1135534256_IMG_20190728_202924(1).thumb.jpg.e16e01a81cdc7cfdb70a75a187f7c5f9.jpg

You can see the ocean in the mirror

Nice its always the spontaneous photos that stay with us at times no?

16 hours ago, Blue4130 said:

I had some development issues due to old chemistry, but overall, I like it. 

looks great though , the vignetting adds to it in my opinion 

• 2 weeks later...

DSC02366.thumb.JPG.5d2525abf2fc446f466a22887d0dd4c3.JPG

I think any shallower depth of field and the image is made worse. I want to see a bit of the background and make out what I'm seeing kindda.

The subject is kind of boring. I guess it's done technically right, but I feel like artistically it's not that interesting, but I find it interesting for some reason. it's kindda the exact reverse of the title, but I can't read and I've already committed to posting this comment. :(

I like pictures sometimes of chain link fences which transition from pretty sharp to blurry gradually. The radiators kind of remind me of that. And I love that bag in the background. Nice to add a dash of pink and chocolate to the image.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

The shot that I put together at 3:50 in this video. I would (and will) do things very differently when it comes to my 2018 SEMA Car and Truck coverage videos, but I am still proud of what I produced.  Technical issues and all.  

Ryzen 7 2700X , Asus Prime X570-Pro, Bykski CPU Block, AMD Vega 56, Barrow GPU block, g.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB PC2800, Dual EKWB SE360 Radiators, Corsair RM750x PSU. All in a Lian-Li PC011 Dynamic XL case.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2019 at 1:27 PM, MandicReally said:

The shot that I put together at 3:50 in this video. I would (and will) do things very differently when it comes to my 2018 SEMA Car and Truck coverage videos, but I am still proud of what I produced.  Technical issues and all.  

ok That was a great transition, honestly what would you fix on this?  

53 minutes ago, thelaughingbiker said:

ok That was a great transition, honestly what would you fix on this?  

I meant the footage after the transition more so. The transition footage could have been slightly more stable but I'm overall happy with that. Just being self critical. I was strapped for time and wish I'd spent a slight bit more time getting some more stable footage of that truck. 

Ryzen 7 2700X , Asus Prime X570-Pro, Bykski CPU Block, AMD Vega 56, Barrow GPU block, g.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB PC2800, Dual EKWB SE360 Radiators, Corsair RM750x PSU. All in a Lian-Li PC011 Dynamic XL case.