Operators in R6 siege (sorry didn’t find an apt forum )

Siddhant Mishra

How are the operators different in R6 siege ...do I really need the deluxe edition???

The operators differ in the weapons they have and the special ability each one has.
Some have shotgun/smg combo others have shield/AR combo other have rifle/assault rifle combo in example.

As in special abilities you have Ash's breaching charge, Pulse's heartbeat sensor, Caveira's silent step and so many others.

Hope I helped you :D

5 hours ago, JotaPedro72 said:

The operators differ in the weapons they have and the special ability each one has.
Some have shotgun/smg combo others have shield/AR combo other have rifle/assault rifle combo in example.

As in special abilities you have Ash's breaching charge, Pulse's heartbeat sensor, Caveira's silent step and so many others.

Hope I helped you :D

Is it a pain in ass to unlock all the main 8/basic /year one. Operators or deluxe edition is a must for beginners ?

10 hours ago, Siddhant Mishra said:

Is it a pain in ass to unlock all the main 8/basic /year one. Operators or deluxe edition is a must for beginners ?

it can be really hard at beggining, if you dont have the money to spend then don't spend it you can get them all by playing, best way to farm renown (in-game currency) is to play terrorist hunt, check on youtube for some tutorials.

Watch the in-game tutorials each one gives you 200r and complete all situation with 3 stars each give you 600r 600*11=6600r

if you dont want to grind/farm then indeed buy the deluxe edition

14 hours ago, JotaPedro72 said:

it can be really hard at beggining, if you dont have the money to spend then don't spend it you can get them all by playing, best way to farm renown (in-game currency) is to play terrorist hunt, check on youtube for some tutorials.

Watch the in-game tutorials each one gives you 200r and complete all situation with 3 stars each give you 600r 600*11=6600r

if you dont want to grind/farm then indeed buy the deluxe edition

Is grinding for yr 1 operators difficult??  I meant the Basic ones. As i’ll Be back I to gaming after a long break of 7 years ...

The game itself is hard in my opinion, but farming is mainly made in Terrorist Hunt which is PvE thus being more easy than the PvP

Siege is such a good game. PvP is very solid and you’ll meet some decent people and a bunch of trolls in the process. I play it every night, I just got it a few months ago and have 110 hours online played. 

I’d advice against getting all the year one operators. Sign up for uplay+ it’s free for this month and it gives you every single operator. Try a bunch of them out and save your in game currency til the month is over then buy your favorite people. The operators vary greatly, there’s all kinds of them for different play styles.

If you need someone to play with message me on here and I’ll add you. 

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

3 hours ago, Gohardgrandpa said:

Siege is such a good game. PvP is very solid and you’ll meet some decent people and a bunch of trolls in the process. I play it every night, I just got it a few months ago and have 110 hours online played. 

I’d advice against getting all the year one operators. Sign up for uplay+ it’s free for this month and it gives you every single operator. Try a bunch of them out and save your in game currency til the month is over then buy your favorite people. The operators vary greatly, there’s all kinds of them for different play styles.

Sure thanks my friend but right now I’ve saved for my gaming laptop ... so I guess i’ll Get the game in a month or two....I hope u are online on this forum when I get it tho! 

Cheers

17 hours ago, Gohardgrandpa said:

I’ve made  an account though (Ubisoft ). -Killer1NST1NKT