Benchmark (AMD Ryzen 5/7/9 3xxx vs Intel i5/i7/i9 9xxx)

Benchmark (AMD Ryzen 5/7/9 3xxx vs Intel i5/i7/i9 9xxx)

Test bench was based on the motherboards X570 for AMD and for Intel the chipset Z390. Both are MSI High End motherboards, there is no OC applied in any of the CPUs

It comes with 32 (2x16GB) DDR4 at 3000MHz and a PSU Corsair RMx1000W.

GPU its a RTX 2080Ti FE (Founder Edition).

Video: 

Enjoy

This smells like self promo ?

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

3 minutes ago, meenmeen1103 said:

Probably just a bunch of results pulled off some website too.

ez content.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Problem: None of the charts start at 0

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: HP EX920 1TB PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA SSD, 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally, 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172) left outside Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

GPU holding it back by the way so it's kinda pointless. Clearly isn't a 2080ti, cause 110 for the 3900x vs 115 for the 9900k in Far Cry 5 is total nonsense. Should be much wider than that.

And let's be honest, I don't see the point in these channels. You want tons of benchmark results? That's what Hardware Unboxed is for. Most of these channels are just copying the results from Hardware Unboxed anyways..it's pathetic

Without outlining the testing methodology, these figures can't be taken at their face value 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 hours ago, meenmeen1103 said:

Don´t care about incomes, I don´t have it even active or any ads so no, no promo!

3 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Probably just a bunch of results pulled off some website too.

ez content.

Nope. Was given by a friend that works in germany. 

His results, but I had the work to tablet it.

3 hours ago, Jurrunio said:

Problem: None of the charts start at 0

Nonsense there!

3 hours ago, MeatFeastMan said:

GPU holding it back by the way so it's kinda pointless. Clearly isn't a 2080ti, cause 110 for the 3900x vs 115 for the 9900k in Far Cry 5 is total nonsense. Should be much wider than that.

And let's be honest, I don't see the point in these channels. You want tons of benchmark results? That's what Hardware Unboxed is for. Most of these channels are just copying the results from Hardware Unboxed anyways..it's pathetic

It was used a RTX 2080Ti. 

What I know from the results are with the recent update. Intel i9 is pointless for gaming. Its CPU demand sure but a overkill for gaming for sure. 

These are the results, feel free to not belive  them ;) 

Well those channels can´t be trusted as much as mine (not that Im creating one for   that because its just a random charts) but anyways I never trust 80% of  the reviews to be honest. 

I  did not copy anything but was given from a friend that  works in this things. No website copy LOL, don´t care about that.

Why waste time copy? Just helping others. U can´t or can prove anything besides testing urself as I should do, but I can´t.

Number was given in excel  and I elaborated it. Simple. U dont  have to belive in anything!

BTW Hardware Unboxed copys alote too so ;) anyways, even what I tried myself at home with my setup was so diferente in benchs compared to them. 

But hey, Im no  one to say whatever, just put my graphs based on my friends work, anyways ;)

3 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

Without outlining the testing methodology, these figures can't be taken at their face value 

Well thats  the results. Was tested, but  who I´m to say they aren´t correct? This are the values... 

41 minutes ago, jaydeltaa said:

Don´t care about incomes, I don´t have it even active or any ads so no, no promo!

Monetization and information accuracy is all beside the point. Posting with the intention of driving traffic to a channel that belongs to you or a friend of yours when no one asked for the information your link may present is advertisement i.e. promo.

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

32 minutes ago, meenmeen1103 said:

Monetization and information accuracy is all beside the point. Posting with the intention of driving traffic to a channel that belongs to you or a friend of yours when no one asked for the information your link may present is advertisement i.e. promo.

But its not intended to be a promo or any advert. 

Its a example of helping others. I get what u are saying LOL but I don´t care the views or whatever, I don´t earn anything from that.

Its not about what is asked but to give my opinion based on data gived by a friend, just another test/bench from someone else in this case me, valid or not, thats a argument that depends from each other. 

Point here is: Just helping. Nothing else. Even if ppl don´t agree with the data.