Android Calendar App for personal office 365?

Go to solution Solved by TomSerious,
On 8/25/2019 at 2:58 PM, Joluch said:

Did you try the procedures from this article?

https://www.technipages.com/how-to-add-outlook-calendar-to-your-android

I had the same issue when I switched from HTC to the Pixel. Google Calendar App doesn't like Outlook.com. I gave in and just installed the Outlook App. But that article did mention (article's method 3) if you have an Exchange service email for work, it is possible to use that as a medium and sync your personal outlook.com calendar to it as long as work's IT is ok. And then you'd be able to access your outlook.com's calendar as if it's one of your work account's calendar. I don't have exchange for work so I couldn't try it. Otherwise you could try (article's method 1) publishing your Outlook.com calendar to Google calendar, but unless you have the paid office 365 for your personal account, you can only read the Outlook.com calendar but you can't write to it using the Google Calendar App.

Good luck, would love to know if you did find an app or solution that works.

Hey, thank you for your suggestions! 

I finally found an app that works with my personal outlook / Hotmail account! 

It's called "OneCalendar" and it does everything I want from a calendar app ?

Hello! 

I've been searching all over for a calendar app (except Outlook for Android) that also displays my personal office 365/outlook.com calendar... 

Does anyone have any suggestions?? 

Any app that I install only shows my work exchange account and Google stuff... 

Thanks in advance! 

I use aCalendar. Have been using it for years (just recently decided to pay for it too). Idk what your issue with showing just certain calendars is as I don't use Office for that. But in aCalendar you have accounts and withing accounts calendars. You can select which of these are shown on device, and also which will sync automatically. I'm having slight issue with syncing as I need to force sync it sometimes.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I had the same issue when I switched from HTC to the Pixel. Google Calendar App doesn't like Outlook.com. I gave in and just installed the Outlook App. But that article did mention (article's method 3) if you have an Exchange service email for work, it is possible to use that as a medium and sync your personal outlook.com calendar to it as long as work's IT is ok. And then you'd be able to access your outlook.com's calendar as if it's one of your work account's calendar. I don't have exchange for work so I couldn't try it. Otherwise you could try (article's method 1) publishing your Outlook.com calendar to Google calendar, but unless you have the paid office 365 for your personal account, you can only read the Outlook.com calendar but you can't write to it using the Google Calendar App.

CPU: Vulnerable to Meltdown | Motherboard: Has LEDs that I can't see | RAM: Bought too much | GPU: Mostly satisfactory so far in our relationship | Case: Shiny, black, very heavy and tall, with a Firefox sticker | Storage: Has too many old HDDs | PSU: Hasn't blown up yet like it's predecessor | Displays: Mismatched from Craigslist | Cooling: As many Noctuas as there are fan headers | Keyboard: Keys are fading |  Mouse: Needs cleaning |

On 8/25/2019 at 2:58 PM, Joluch said:

Hey, thank you for your suggestions! 

I finally found an app that works with my personal outlook / Hotmail account! 

It's called "OneCalendar" and it does everything I want from a calendar app ?