I need a monitor placement solution

I recently bought a 29 inch LG ultrawide. It's great and all, but it's kinda... ya know... wide. This has created quite the hassle on my desk, especially because I have another 22 inch and 23 inch monitor that need to fit as well.

My current setup is as shown in the attached picture. Now I'd like to move the top monitor to the right of my ultrawide in either a vertical or horizontal orientation (probably vertical), have my ultrawide be straight in front of me and not angled and a bit of center AND I'd like my 23 inch to the left not to fall of my desk (the 23 inch's position for the rest is fine with me).

Now, everyone should be thinking: wallmounts. Right, my step-dad does not like that idea in the slightest and so it'd like to avoid wallmounts.

I've got a single wallmount currently in use with the top monitor in the picture.
I've got all the OG stands that go with the monitors.

I've got about 60 euros to spend (if you have a more expensive option, feel free to submit it because if it's genius enough I'm willing to spend more)
I'm willing to do some DIY work to make things work-out.

I myself was thinking of a deskmount, but the back of my desk is about 12 cm T H I C C and I haven't been able to find a single deskmount that supports such a dummy T H I C C desk (I'm really living the 2017 dream here with T H I C C memes still making me chuckle). You also got multiple monitor stands, but those never support 29 inch ultrawides + a 23 inch + a 22 inch (even if it's mounted vertically).

I hope some of you guys have some good suggestions!

Thanks in advance!

Setup.JPG

2 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

You could get a deskmount, but instead of clamping it, just screw them into the desk, if you can.

How does that work?

1 minute ago, Lennart van de Merwe said:

How does that work?

idk, but i think that atleast some deskmounts should be screw mountable? Maybe you need to DIY a deskmount.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

1 minute ago, Origami Cactus said:

idk, but i think that atleast some deskmounts should be screw mountable? Maybe you need to DIY a deskmount.

Alright, at least I now got a new lead that might get me somewhere!

43 minutes ago, Lennart van de Merwe said:

Alright, at least I now got a new lead that might get me somewhere!

you need modding. remove stand monitor if it could, then doing some deskmounts tutorial

find it on google/youtube.