Unexplained issue with my youtube account.

I have been having a very strange issue with my youtube account where when I watch certain videos, youtube will display an error that says "Your browser does not currently recognize any video formats available." This is error happens ONLY WHEN I AM SIGNED INTO my OWN youtube account. But when I sign out of my own youtube account, I can watch the video JUST FINE.

Now, I have done everything from clearing cookies, cache, browsing data, and even uninstalled Chrome and reinstalled it. AND ALSO, this error happens on ANY BROWSER I sign into with my main youtube account and furthermore, this error also happens in the Streamlabs chatbot song request feature and I am not even signed into that with my YouTube account at all. I am so lost and frustrated over this and I have NO IDEA how to fix this at all. Chrome is all updated, in fact, everything is updated. and I don't know if I need to do an in-place upgrade on my Windows 10 machine, or if something in Windows 10 is underlining blocking some cookies that have to do with youtube or what. And in fact Chrome, or something, I've noticed lately has been blocking a lot of cookies I have to continue to tell it to allow. Even turning off Windows defender FireWall doesn't fix this issue either. I feel like this is more so a glitch on Google's end because when I sign in to a different account, I don't get this video error on YouTube. If someone could please help me out because I am so lost right now. 

Screenshot_6.png.cbc4db073e12492209856fcab246ba02.png

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

-Moved to Programs, Apps, and Websites-

Thanks, wasn't sure where to post this. 

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU

What does it say here for you?

https://www.youtube.com/supported_browsers

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

2 minutes ago, Minibois said:

What does it say here for you?

https://www.youtube.com/supported_browsers

Screenshot_9.png.2720bdc054773656f534dd110dec33af.png

That's what it says.

3 minutes ago, _Grid21 said:

That's what it says.

You're not running a VPN or any kind, right?

I would want to suggest you turn off every type of extension, but since you said this happens on multiple browsers, I would estimate the extensions don't have anything to do with it..

Does this also happen when you're on another network? So e.g. on a different Windows installation at another PC, but with the same account?

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

4 minutes ago, Minibois said:

I would want to suggest you turn off every type of extension, but since you said this happens on multiple browsers, I would estimate the extensions don't have anything to do with it..

Does this also happen when you're on another network? So e.g. on a different Windows installation at another PC, but with the same account?

That's a good question, I did try turning off every extension, and I have no VPN enabled at all. I could try tethering my laptop to my phone's hotspot and test my account signed in.

Also too, when I go to watch the videos that "don't play" on the youtube app signed into my main account on my phone, they play just fine. I'll do the test on the laptop.

9 minutes ago, Minibois said:

Nope, just did the test with my hotspot on my phone, my main account signed in and using my laptop, the same issue. Am I like, being shadowbanned by YouTube for some reason? 

Just now, _Grid21 said:

Nope, just did the test with my hotspot on my phone, my main account signed in and using my laptop, the same issue. Am I like, being shadowbanned by YouTube for some reason? 

Almost looks like it??

I just went through the different Google and YouTube account settings and couldn't find much if anything related to playback of video.. So if you're doing your tests, the only constant factor is your YouTube account and it doesn't work? That just sounds like an account thing..

I am not sure how responsive YouTube/Google support is, but I think you can only contact them for a straight answer on this..

2 hours ago, Minibois said:

Almost looks like it??

I just went through the different Google and YouTube account settings and couldn't find much if anything related to playback of video.. So if you're doing your tests, the only constant factor is your YouTube account and it doesn't work? That just sounds like an account thing..

I am not sure how responsive YouTube/Google support is, but I think you can only contact them for a straight answer on this..

The only other thing that doesn't make sense is, why does the Streamlabs Chatbot application also react the same way even though I am not signed into my YouTube account there, unless it auto detects something?