Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

R5 3600 or R7 2700x

Go to solution Solved by Stormseeker9,
9 minutes ago, NoahEriksson3 said:

Well I have a PSU that I can use but it's some Chinese knock off brand that I haven't heard of and I don't know how reliable it is.

2700x + good quality psu is what I recommend. What is your budget for psu?

I observed when I looked on the internet today that the Ryzen 7 2700x is cheaper than the Ryzen 5 3600, but which one should I buy?, If I buy the 2700x I can also squeeze in a power supply and if I buy the 3600 I can't. I don't know what to buy

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NoahEriksson3 said:

I observed when I looked on the internet today that the Ryzen 7 2700x is cheaper than the Ryzen 5 3600, but which one should I buy?, If I buy the 2700x I can also squeeze in a power supply and if I buy the 3600 I can't. I don't know what to buy

Well get the 2700X then, a 3600 without a PSU is useless.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Catchears said:

Well get the 2700X then, a 3600 without a PSU is useless.

Well I have a PSU that I can use but it's some Chinese knock off brand that I haven't heard of and I don't know how reliable it is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NoahEriksson3 said:

Well I have a PSU that I can use but it's some Chinese knock off brand that I haven't heard of and I don't know how reliable it is.

Don't. Get a PSU with a 2700X if you want or a 2600 and get a slightly better GPU.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NoahEriksson3 said:

Well I have a PSU that I can use but it's some Chinese knock off brand that I haven't heard of and I don't know how reliable it is.

2700x + good quality psu is what I recommend. What is your budget for psu?

 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stormseeker9 said:

2700x + good quality psu is what I recommend. What is your budget for psu?

I was looking at the Corsair RM650X cause it was on sale and it has 80 Plus Gold Certification, But do you have anything other in mind?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NoahEriksson3 said:

I was looking at the Corsair RM650X cause it was on sale and it has 80 Plus Gold Certification, But do you have anything other in mind?

I was actually going to recommend the RMx from Corsair. If it’s on sale definitely get that psu. It’s of high quality 

 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stormseeker9 said:

I was actually going to recommend the RMx from Corsair. If it’s on sale definitely get that psu. It’s of high quality 

Then I will definitely get that PSU and the 2700x, thanks for the help, much appreciated.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×