Crazy corporate conspiracy theory on Dr. Lisa Su

There were rumors about Dr. Lisa Su leaving AMD and going to IBM. She has come forward and claimed that rumor is not true. This obviously has everyone speculating on why would she leave AMD at this point when it's doing so well. but then I started thinking about the other important VIP's who have left to work for other companies over the years like Ryan Shrout a tech journalist CEO joining Intel along with many other VIP moving to Intel. All these tech VIP migrations are leading me to speculate WHAT IF all the tech companies are secretly working together to ensure that none of them fail because they know competition is important for thriving businesses. What if they are intentionally moving the smartest minds to the companies that are hurting the most in order to bring those companies back up off the floor and get them back on their feet. Now that AMD has gotten back on its feet, everyone's flocking to Intel trying to save them from falling. and IBM has been declining in the market for the past 3 years so perhaps there is talk of moving tech VIP's over to IBM in order to help keep them afloat.

At the end of the day we are all tech nerds who want to see great things happen with technology. We want to see innovation and improve performance staying cool and using less power! It wouldn't surprise me if the tech giants are working together to achieve the same goals using different methods!

But that's just a theory, a crazy Terry theory, thanks for listening :P

There is no conspiracy, they work together when they can to increase their profits and they compete with each other when they can to increase profits, they also fight with each other in marketing and legal cases in order to increase profits.    So long as they are working to increase their own profits they'll do whatever it takes.

That's why most (if not all) companies have been found guilty of the following (not necessarily illegal activity):

-price fixing

-anti trust

-talent poaching

-nuisance lawsuits

-false advertising

-patent trolling

-anti consumer beehaviour

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

F43F535D-5826-494D-B9F9-C6779D73D949.jpeg.a4c0f445ed7b86faf35af0829bba6de4.jpeg

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

44 minutes ago, mr moose said:

There is no conspiracy, they work together when they can to increase their profits and they compete with each other when they can to increase profits, they also fight with each other in marketing and legal cases in order to increase profits.    So long as they are working to increase their own profits they'll do whatever it takes.

That's why most (if not all) companies have been found guilty of the following (not necessarily illegal activity):

-price fixing

-anti trust

-talent poaching

-nuisance lawsuits

-false advertising

-patent trolling

-anti consumer beehaviour

Yeah that sounds like a very logical answer and probably the most likely reasons. it's naïve but I would like to think they help each other out when times are tough for the other. The thought that we all live on the same planet and should work together to make the world a better place for everyone. Hippie mentality :P

3 minutes ago, zipzeolocke said:

The thought that we all live on the same planet and should work together to make the world a better place for everyone. Hippie mentality :P

That'll only work when people realize they have nothing to lose with a little bit of compromise.   To bad everyone fears being subjugated to prevention of sharing the wealth.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Absolutely, in fact the super sikrit hidden global worldly governing entity is distributing the sikrit teknology coming from the alien ships from Arey 51, aka Space interstellar port manned by the men in black, to some chosen companies in order to influx steadily new technology to prepare the human race to the 1st global 1st contact with the aliens (who in fact are not little greys bald people), who look like squids in ovoid bocals! I should know I saw it in historical document titled "Galaxy Quest"!

?