Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Will this build work/Do i need to buy anything else

Go to solution Solved by Caennanu,

So i used partpicker to check your current list. This is what it comes down to.

 

 

If you would opt for a ryzen build instead, it could look something like this. Which will serve you much better for gaming purposes.

 

 

I lurk 

HP Spectre x360 13t late 2019
Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Caennanu said:

So i used partpicker to check your current list. This is what it comes down to.

 

 

If you would opt for a ryzen build instead, it could look something like this. Which will serve you much better for gaming purposes.

 

 

Is it the right power supply the name kinda is right but i can't find the CXM in my country 

2019-08-09 (9).png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the late response.

 

LienusLateTips maintains a good list of powersupply's you can use. Would highly recommend following that to determine a good powersupply.

But to answer your question. It is atleast tier C so you should be good to go with that listing.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2019 at 7:11 PM, maks35353 said:

Hey can I put into it something little more powerful than 1050 Ti 4GB +-100dollars

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€149.00 @ Paradigit) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€103.89 @ Alternate Belgium) 
Memory: G.Skill Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€92.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Storage: Western Digital Green  240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€39.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€45.98 @ Alternate Belgium) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€45.98 @ Alternate Belgium) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 GB WINDFORCE OC Video Card  (€472.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Case: Cooler Master MasterBox MB500 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€69.00 @ Paradigit) 
Power Supply: Corsair TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  (€79.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Total: €1099.65
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-08-12 12:48 CEST+0200

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, m777y said:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€149.00 @ Paradigit) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€103.89 @ Alternate Belgium) 
Memory: G.Skill Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€92.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Storage: Western Digital Green  240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€39.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€45.98 @ Alternate Belgium) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€45.98 @ Alternate Belgium) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 GB WINDFORCE OC Video Card  (€472.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Case: Cooler Master MasterBox MB500 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€69.00 @ Paradigit) 
Power Supply: Corsair TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  (€79.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Total: €1099.65
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-08-12 12:48 CEST+0200

Hey, will SilientumPC RG4T Case will be good? Thanks :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, m777y said:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€149.00 @ Paradigit) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€103.89 @ Alternate Belgium) 
Memory: G.Skill Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€92.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Storage: Western Digital Green  240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€39.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€45.98 @ Alternate Belgium) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€45.98 @ Alternate Belgium) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 GB WINDFORCE OC Video Card  (€472.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Case: Cooler Master MasterBox MB500 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€69.00 @ Paradigit) 
Power Supply: Corsair TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  (€79.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Total: €1099.65
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-08-12 12:48 CEST+0200

Would G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory do the job?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Would Corsair Vengeance LPX, DDR4, 16 GB,3000MHz, CL16 do the job? its cheaper in my country

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, maks35353 said:

Would Corsair Vengeance LPX, DDR4, 16 GB,3000MHz, CL16 do the job? its cheaper in my country

 

go for it

nothing wrong with that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2019 at 12:49 PM, m777y said:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€149.00 @ Paradigit) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€103.89 @ Alternate Belgium) 
Memory: G.Skill Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€92.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Storage: Western Digital Green  240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€39.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€45.98 @ Alternate Belgium) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€45.98 @ Alternate Belgium) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 GB WINDFORCE OC Video Card  (€472.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Case: Cooler Master MasterBox MB500 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€69.00 @ Paradigit) 
Power Supply: Corsair TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  (€79.95 @ Bytes At Work) 
Total: €1099.65
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-08-12 12:48 CEST+0200

Would Ryzen 5 3600X Work with that motherboard?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, maks35353 said:

Would Ryzen 5 3600X Work with that motherboard?

no, the cheapest for ryzen 3rd is b450 tomahawk MAX

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×