Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LTT Official Folding Month 2019!!!

Go to solution Solved by GOTSpectrum,

Alright guys, the time for locking this thread has come, can you all please use the Folding Community Board for all further talk.

Thank you all again for participating in the event.

Once the sheet is cleaned up I will edit this post to add the link to the spreadsheet.

@TVwazhere Can you please lock this thread for me. 

4 hours ago, Pepe Le Spooder said:

I was replying to you and i do realize that but Its like that for redundancy So that no files are lost or anything like that. Folding stresses about as much as bitcoin mining so it has to be a solid af overclock, You dont want any bits of files being lost during memory transfer, creating penaltys

while the most of what you're saying is true, the part about bitcoin isn't really.. folding stresses about 10% less than mining crypto currency with a good miner, and about 15% if the miner is really well optimized. Same with furmark, those do stress the card a lot more, however, they keep working until driver crashes. Folding doesn't do that, folding will stop the project if it notices an error. Like when testing prime95 there are rounding errors, same with folding, it will stop running. However most applications can negate those errors and keep working just fine, hence why some people don't like prime95 as stress tester as it limits your oc a lot more than asus realbench and stuff like aida64

36 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

--snip--

*ahem* LTSC *ahem*

best stability windows can offer. apart from "server" installations.

OooOoooOooOo sooo excited

2 hours and 25mins to go... 

tenor.gif

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling NZXT AIO | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

wack, 100 pages

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Crosshair VIII hero  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Gigabyte 1660s OC -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  Lian Li PC-011D  -  H100i RGB Platinum SE  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  PNY OC GTX 1060 3GB - Asus Strix 1070Ti -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Fractal Design Define C  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox.2: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  4GB Patriot Viper DDR4 2133  -  2x Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  BeQuiet Pure Base 500DX  -  Arctic Freezer 34  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

1 minute ago, shaz2sxy said:

OooOoooOooOo sooo excited

2 hours and 25mins to go... 

tenor.gif

2 Hours to what?

1 minute ago, GrockleTD said:

wack, 100 pages

I guessed 337 pages by the time the Folding month ends..... We honestly might go over that ?

Just now, TensorVortex said:

2 Hours to what?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Project ITNOS --- P600S VS Define R6/S2

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 minutes ago, GrockleTD said:

wack, 100 pages

and we havent even started yet. lol

1 minute ago, TensorVortex said:

2 Hours to what?

To the actual start of the event. And until signups close.

Folding Community Board:

Also check out our Official Folding Month event:

Just now, palespartan said:

and we havent even started yet. lol

To the actual start of the event. And until signups close.

Oh isn't start tomorrow at 2 hours mark?

Or is it starting NOW

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

I guessed 337 pages by the time the Folding month ends..... We honestly might go over that ?

Was anyone taking guesses for where it would be by the time we actually started?

Folding Community Board:

Or is it starting NOW

It starts October 1st at 00:00 British time which is in 2 hours and 17 min exactly.

Folding Community Board:

Or is it starting NOW

UK time is currently 21:41 so starts at 00:00 so 2 hours 19mins to start

1 minute ago, palespartan said:

Was anyone taking guesses for where it would be by the time we actually started?

I think we where at the beginning

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling NZXT AIO | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

3 minutes ago, palespartan said:

On 8/22/2019 at 9:43 PM, Erudito said:

Any predictions on how many pages will be in this thread by the event end?

Not the time it started, just the end. @leadeater guessed 88...... How silly ?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Project ITNOS --- P600S VS Define R6/S2

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 minutes ago, shaz2sxy said:

UK time is currently 21:41 so starts at 00:00 so 2 hours 19mins to start

I think we where at the beginning

But... Today is Sept 30th, there are 31 days in Sept?

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

Not the time it started, just the end. @leadeater guessed 88...... How silly ?

Considering he's another mod I'm wondering if it was more of a hope than a guess. lol

Folding Community Board:

I would check your calendar if its listing 31 days in sep. lol

Folding Community Board:

You made me double check but definitely 30 days in September 

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

10 minutes ago, TensorVortex said:

Not the one I was taught but very close I think every country does it differently to single out poor February ?

Just now, shaz2sxy said:

You made me double check but definitely 30 days in September 

1 minute ago, palespartan said:

I would check your calendar if its listing 31 days in sep. lol

WTF I'm the dumbest fk in this whole world.

Better donate my 2080ti to FAH then using it myself.

2 minutes ago, TensorVortex said:

WTF I'm the dumbest fk in this whole world.

Better donate my 2080ti to FAH then using it myself.

I'll take it.. Post it priority to maximise my PPD ? 

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

5 minutes ago, TensorVortex said:

7 minutes ago, TensorVortex said:

Nooo.. unless you have a magic calendar of sorts. Better get that 2080 Folding haha

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD