Tell me about your VIP ticket experience

Elektra57

I am already planning and saving for next years LTX. I was wondering about VIP tickets. If I am lucky to snag some... did you get time with all the creators? What all did you get to do with the VIP tickets versus the weekend tickets. Was it worth it? Thanks :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: N7-B55XT-W1: [US-3DTC1-N] N7 B550 Motherboard - AMD B550 Chipset with Wi-Fi and White Cover  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower White with Tempered glass  Storage: WD_BLACK 2TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s   PSU: CORSAIR RM Series (2021), White, RM850, 850 Watt, 80 Plus Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply Display(s): 1xMSI Optix MAG272CRX 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor 2x ASUS VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080p IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition: 5G Optical Sensor 16,000 DPI Sound: Audio-Technia ATH-M20x Professional studio monitor Headphones, black.  Operating System: Linux Pop!_OS with KDE Plasma desktop environment Mic: Elgato Wave:3

linktr.ee/Elektra57

• 2 weeks later...

My experience was a little different than some of the other's in that I was pretty late.  I missed the tour given by Linus and that shortened the experience by a half hour or so.  We did get to hang out with most of the people from LMG at least those who weren't busy setting up.  Tyler from LMG was nice enough to show me around the compound and it was a great experience. 

As far as "all the creators"  no it was LMG only.  There isn't enough room for the VIP people, LMG staff and 4-10 creators.  It would have been nice to hang out with other creators during the VIP experience, but I can understand them not being there.

The food was awesome and unexpected.  Pizza and Indian food, both very good.

I wished there was some group activity to help break the ice, thought perhaps there was an I missed it.  

The best part of the trip for me is when the limo didn't wait for Linus to go back to the Convention Center and Linus asked if I would drop him off there on my way back to the city.  It was a rare chance to talk with Linus without a whole bunch of people vying for his time or him doing something for LTX or his staff. He's exactly like he is in the videos you've seen.  He's not putting on an act. He's genuinely excited about these events and cares about the fans.   

To me it was worth it, but it all depends on you. I spent around $8k on the entire trip, but it my one chance a year to get away from work and it was nearly three weeks long. I think the experience is just like a lot of things in life it is what you make of it.  

1 hour ago, BobbyPdue said:

My experience was a little different than some of the other's in that I was pretty late.  I missed the tour given by Linus and that shortened the experience by a half hour or so.  We did get to hang out with most of the people from LMG at least those who weren't busy setting up.  Tyler from LMG was nice enough to show me around the compound and it was a great experience. 

As far as "all the creators"  no it was LMG only.  There isn't enough room for the VIP people, LMG staff and 4-10 creators.  It would have been nice to hang out with other creators during the VIP experience, but I can understand them not being there.

The food was awesome and unexpected.  Pizza and Indian food, both very good.

I wished there was some group activity to help break the ice, thought perhaps there was an I missed it.  

The best part of the trip for me is when the limo didn't wait for Linus to go back to the Convention Center and Linus asked if I would drop him off there on my way back to the city.  It was a rare chance to talk with Linus without a whole bunch of people vying for his time or him doing something for LTX or his staff. He's exactly like he is in the videos you've seen.  He's not putting on an act. He's genuinely excited about these events and cares about the fans.   

To me it was worth it, but it all depends on you. I spent around $8k on the entire trip, but it my one chance a year to get away from work and it was nearly three weeks long. I think the experience is just like a lot of things in life it is what you make of it.  

Thank you for answering. We loved going to ltx and want to go bigger and better next year. I am glad you got 1 on 1 time with Linus. That is a really cool experience. You should've taped it and called it "I kidnapped Linus from LTT." Lol. We did the tour of the studio and it was really awesome. Being able to sit down with him and hang out would have been fun. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: N7-B55XT-W1: [US-3DTC1-N] N7 B550 Motherboard - AMD B550 Chipset with Wi-Fi and White Cover  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower White with Tempered glass  Storage: WD_BLACK 2TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s   PSU: CORSAIR RM Series (2021), White, RM850, 850 Watt, 80 Plus Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply Display(s): 1xMSI Optix MAG272CRX 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor 2x ASUS VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080p IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition: 5G Optical Sensor 16,000 DPI Sound: Audio-Technia ATH-M20x Professional studio monitor Headphones, black.  Operating System: Linux Pop!_OS with KDE Plasma desktop environment Mic: Elgato Wave:3

linktr.ee/Elektra57

19 hours ago, Elektra57 said:

I am glad you got 1 on 1 time with Linus.

I didn't mention my new friend David was in the car as well.  So 2 vs 1 :)