Why won’t this fit?

15 minutes ago, GekkePietert said:

Aren't those things under the screw heads stand-offs? I think those should be under the bracket l. 

What do you mean by that? 

Aren't those things under the screw heads stand-offs? I think those should be under the bracket l. 

Followed the manual precisely  

1 hour ago, Zagna said:

407846292_Image230.png.957d2177140a9f4564de15d07eed8fbe.png

Like that...

See I don’t gave the very top frame piece because it’s a different cooler, that would be the mounting system for an Intel build

i have an amd build 

question so I tried to swap CPUS, so I tested it swapped my 1600 with an 1800x now the 1800x doesn’t boot, installed my 1600 also doesn’t work! What do you think could be the issue double checked all cables are there 

have suspicion that it could be the power supply because I hear something rattling in it, something could’ve got in but everything power on, and on my mother board I have a EZ DBUG lighting system, and the CPU light is on

49 minutes ago, Hello_Please_Help said:

See I don’t gave the very top frame piece because it’s a different cooler, that would be the mounting system for an Intel build

i have an amd build 

question so I tried to swap CPUS, so I tested it swapped my 1600 with an 1800x now the 1800x doesn’t boot, installed my 1600 also doesn’t work! What do you think could be the issue double checked all cables are there 

have suspicion that it could be the power supply because I hear something rattling in it, something could’ve got in but everything power on, and on my mother board I have a EZ DBUG lighting system, and the CPU light is on

Even with AMD, the screw pillars are supposed to go so that the plastic washers touch the motherboard and after that the mounting plate. You have installed the mounting plate first which then shorts everything on the motherboard.

4 hours ago, Zagna said:

Even with AMD, the screw pillars are supposed to go so that the plastic washers touch the motherboard and after that the mounting plate. You have installed the mounting plate first which then shorts everything on the motherboard.

What can I do? It’s very confusing I don’t know what I did wrong, there’s so many pieces, and I followed the instruction guide 

To me, it looks like that X shaped thing that you have needs to go on the back of the motherboard and not on top?

Hope this helps