LMG Office Tour - 4:45pm PDT rideshare?

Keystone Nyan Cat

Is anyone travelling from the Convention Center to the office for the 4:45 tour (or earlier) open to giving me a ride (1 seat)? I can pay if needed; thanks!

Edit- I'm willing to pay US$15-20 each way if that helps, thanks!

PC in Profile

Bump; I'm willing to travel to Surrey Central and meet you there if more convenient!

PC in Profile

Hate doing this, but bump? If anyone can give me a ride, I'll truly appreciate it! Linus is why I got into tech 10 years back, and it's an understatement to say I look up to the man. I've been counting down the days to the office tour since a month now, and would really appreciate any help getting there. I can take the train, but with my arrival schedule into Vancouver, I have a really tiny window where if everything works out right, I will make it to the office in time. I should have planned ahead, but I didn't and here I am.

PC in Profile

Final bump; I really don't want to take a two hour ride over 3 connecting buses if at all possible; would really appreciate getting a ride to the HQ if at all possible! 

PC in Profile

If you were willing to go an hour earlier

I wouldn't mind going that much earlier but no one has replied there yet :(

PC in Profile

We still figuring things out, but potentially we’ll get taxi from Exchange hotel around 2pm. I’ll post update by noon i guess.

Do you know how much will it cost approximately per head? I was checking it out earlier and it was nearly an hour drive; and I think in total it will probably be >US$50. If it comes to <US$20/head, I'm down! I reach Vancouver at about 2:15PM at the Pacific Central Station. If we can coordinate something, that'd be sweet! :) 

Edit- messaged you with my phone number.

PC in Profile