Is Moh: Warfighter Worth My Money

It's only £10 and I'm really tempted. Would anyone reccomend it? I'm only interested in the multiplayer!

Also I've heard about people using aimbots, has this been patched? I guess so seeing as all the videos are from november 2012

I'm not a fan of the game at all, It's like a shitty attempt to mix call of duty and battlefield. I mean for only £10 I guess you can't go wrong but if there is other things you can think of spending £10 on off the top of your head then I wouldn't get it lol

i haven't tried it, but it looks like it's a bad game, for £10 you can find counter strike witch is really worth it

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

MoH:Warfighter is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the shittiest game I played all last year. Do not touch with a baseball bat.

If you want a good and cheap shooter, Red Orchestra 2 or Natural Selection 2 are much better choices, and have actual players online to play against.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

MoH:Warfighter is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the shittiest game I played all last year. Do not touch with a baseball bat.

If you want a good and cheap shooter, Red Orchestra 2 or Natural Selection 2 are much better choices, and have actual players online to play against.

I have red orchestra 2! I absolutely love it (got it in a humble bundle). I played the beta of warfighter and although buggy, I enjoyed it!

NopeChuckTesta-2.jpg

Read some reviews and you'll know why :P

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

It's sad too. The game has really good shooting mechanics to it. Like far better than battlefield/cod..... but it is so fundamentally broken that it's unplayable.

For example, one of the main elements to the game is the "fireteam buddy system". Basically you and one other guy on your team are paired and you have a "sixth sense" type connection with that guy. You can see him through walls, spawn on him, and if he kills the guy that killed you fast enough you are revived.

The problem is you can't even pick your fireteam buddy. Also if your fireteam buddy leaves and another one of your teammates leaves, you can have 2 guys on the team without fireteam buddies, and guess what...... no way to become them. On top of that, playing with a group of friends is borderline impossible. Usually your teams get completely switched around upon entering a server, unless there is one other guy in the server (not part of your friends). Then the game ALWAYS puts all 7 of you against the one guy and will NEVER balance teams.

This game is the biggest piece of shit between Mars and Venus. Please don't give them your money for it.

Is it really that bad? The beta was great fun and the multiplayer reviews seem pretty good 8/10 and above!

If you're interested in BF4, you can buy MOH:WF limited edition and receive the BF4 beta. Other than that, it's not that great of a game.

Good Morning...

No it's pretty terrible. I bought it when it came out (30 bucks at the time, thought why not). It's just... not good. The controls feel odd, the story is not there, the multiplayer is the most unbalanced lopsided mess I've ever played

Just don't. Spare your money the torture of having been spent on a shitty game. I bought it last year and only played like 20 mins before I gave up on it. The singleplayer is meh as well. In the end it's just EA for you :p 

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

In all honestly I got it for free from EA, I played it once and uninstalled it aha. Mainly because the spawning system is broken and you can get spawn killed really easily and the other note is there is very little active servers anymore. 

Nah. The gunplay. game modes and overall feel is kinda crappy. Just buy BLOPS 2 and BF3. Have fun with those.

Sorry if this post was idiotic  ;)

Depends if you live in Australia then no because not one plays it but i liked it.

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

I still have it installed but there are only about 10-15 servers in the USA that are frequently populated.

i like the game but there are no servers for it

euro truck 2 is fun!

The biggest waste of 50 bucks i have ever wasted! I wouldnt get the game even if it were to be free right now! DO.NOT.GET.IT.

Servers dead

Boring maps

Boring classes

No real motivation

Worrst FPS ever. EVER!

BLAOW!!!!

Hey guys i got it free in a competition of local gaming magazine so my question is is it worth downloading?

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Hey guys i got it free in a competition of local gaming magazine so my question is is it worth downloading?

No! waste of time. probably the worst fps i ever played. 

BLAOW!!!!

So many comments about that it sucks! WTF?

The game is AWESOME and i love it. It's not perfect but then again which games is?

I love it because when you actually play it you can NOT play it alone because it will suck then, it gets boring alone. (well duh!)

For that price it's worth it, the game is really funny if you have friends to play with.

People with bad comments towards this: Play the goddamn game, the servers are up there is not a lot but that's mostly because the server browser is fucked ( just use the join thingy)

It's good and its worth to pay 10$ for and you'll have a really good time if you're good at fps games! :D

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -