Cisco Website Login Forbidden

Go to solution Solved by Turbow5,

So after some research and phone calls, I was told to email web-help@cisco.com, which I did and after a few days of emailing each other back and forth, They did something on there end to fix my login issue. They said they synced me to "DSX". Whatever that is, it worked.

I recertified my CCNA and I'm trying to login to literally any of Cisco's links and this is what happens. Click login > redirects to login page > username auto populates and before I can click anything I get auto redirected > error message "Forbidden, please contact your system administrator". I can't ask this on any Cisco forums because of this auto redirect error. I've tried IE,FF, and Chrome, and it seems as soon as I type my username, and click login, it will forever just auto redirect to the forbidden page.

Ideas?

Cisco Tr..JPG

Initially, did you create your own account or was it provided by a teacher?

I've had similar problems because our teacher fricked up our modules.

4 hours ago, fatfattie said:

I created my account in 2015 when I initially got my CCNA. No teacher was involved in making my account.

So after some research and phone calls, I was told to email web-help@cisco.com, which I did and after a few days of emailing each other back and forth, They did something on there end to fix my login issue. They said they synced me to "DSX". Whatever that is, it worked.