Intel i5 9600K not turbo boosting to its advertised speed, can it be done?

Hi

Topic says it in short. I have an Intel i5 9600K, it is cooled by an Arctic Freezer 33 plus, sitting on a MSI Z390-A Pro motherboard.

The Intel ark pages says it should be able to turbo boost up to 4,6 GHz, but according to the task manager it doesn't go above 4,29 GHz under full load (Premiere Pro export or Handbrake conversion)

I have absolutely no clue what setting to change or what to tinker with, to get this to run a little faster.

Any chance of a some of advise?

Thanks in advance ?

If needed, here are the rest of specs of my PC:

2x8 GB G.Skill RAM, 3000 MHz

SSD1: WD Black M.2 NVMe SSD (256 GB)

SSD2: WD Blue SATA6 SSD (1 TB)

nVidia MSI RTX 2070 Armorer OC 8 GB

Case is a Fractal Design Meshicy C TG, 3 front mounted intake fans, + 1 intake fan in both the top and bottom, and 1 exhaust fan in the back. (yeah I like my PC running cold?, so heat shouldn't be a problem. At least not when the graphics card isn't in use.)

1 minute ago, The89Lunder said:

The Intel ark pages says it should be able to turbo boost up to 4,6 GHz

That is only on a single-core load, not when multiple cores are under load.

1 minute ago, The89Lunder said:

I have absolutely no clue what setting to change or what to tinker with, to get this to run a little faster.

Any chance of a some of advise?

You could pop into BIOS and enable multicore-enhancement to let it turbo on all cores, but you'll see quite an increase in temps.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Turbo Boost only goes up to the maximum turbo boost speed for a single core. When you load up all the cores, the turbo boost speed goes down.

Your motherboard may have a feature to enable all-core boosting, but this comes at the expense of higher heat and power consumption, obviously.

Quick reply, thanks! Both of you!

I didn't know that.

2 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

You could pop into BIOS and enable multicore-enhancement to let it turbo on all cores, but you'll see quite an increase in temps.

I think I have the cooling to deal with it. I am afraid I have no idea on how to do this though, any step by step guide you can link me to?

In my experience at stock settings, your CPU will only turbo boost to the all-core turbo boost most of the time

My 8700k never ever hit 4.7ghz at stock except in cinebench single core and doing any real task at all was basically always 4.3.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x