Prime Day [US] Acer Nitro 4k 144hz Gsync $639.99

reptileexperts

image.png.e9694f0c995fde2ec8abede775ed14e7.png

Item needs to be in cart and you must be prime subscribed. . . 

https://www.amazon.com/Acer-XV273K-Pbmiipphzx-Compatible-DisplayHDR400/dp/B07MQBDY91/ref=sr_1_16?keywords=4k+monitor&psr=PDAY&qid=1563206462&s=prime-day&sr=1-16

Reviews are hit and miss due to potential backlight bleed. Customer service has shown to be decent. Many of the reviewers out there gave it incredible high marks. 

SLI 1070 Setup for sale!!!

Wait until the returns from this deal hit amazon warehouse and then buy used for $500.  
Note:  This is how I buy all my monitors and have had nothing but good experiences.

Just now, AFKHero said:

Wait until the returns from this deal hit amazon warehouse and then buy used for $500.  
Note:  This is how I buy all my monitors and have had nothing but good experiences.

return units may end up costing more when the promo is over. Seen their prices go for 700-720 used. This is a historic low - plus used does not mean warranty which IMO is important on a monitor of this caliber 

SLI 1070 Setup for sale!!!

3 hours ago, reptileexperts said:

return units may end up costing more when the promo is over. Seen their prices go for 700-720 used. This is a historic low - plus used does not mean warranty which IMO is important on a monitor of this caliber 

Or even better, buy at the sale price then take advantage of corporate daddy's generous 30 day return policy if something comes up cheaper from the warehouse.