Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What are the best Cinematic Quality Games?

I was looking for a game that has A cinema Quality (or even better) that Work on Mid-Range PCs, tell me what games you got for me, My Mid-range PC is: i5-4590, Radeon RX 570 8 GB, 16 GB RAM.

2 hours ago, InfinityVive said:

I was looking for a game that has A cinema Quality (or even better)

Practically every AAA game is cinema quality. What type of game are you looking for exactly?

4 hours ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

Practically every AAA game is cinema quality. What type of game are you looking for exactly?

AAA Games that work on mid-range PCs not high end only at best settings, Is Medium as good as high in AAA games?

24 minutes ago, InfinityVive said:

AAA Games that work on mid-range PCs not high end only at best settings, Is Medium as good as high in AAA games?

Bare with me, my response got pretty lengthy. Well worth reading though.

Most AAA games run on a mid-range PC. And when you say best settings I hope you are referring to custom settings, not ultra settings. Ultra settings are unnecessary and the majority of the time are going to kill your fps. Custom settings are actually the best settings provided you do the research of how they affect performance and visual fidelity from game to game. Medium can be as good as High. Off can be as good as High. Off can be as good as Ultra. Low can be as good as Ultra. It ultimately depends on each individual graphic setting you are referring to and it will vary from game to game.

Your i5 4590 is not the greatest i5 and will most certainly bottleneck your RX 570 8GB in a lot of the AAA games that you play. Which means you'll have to do the best research possible when it comes to getting the best performance and visual fidelity out of your PC. And you better believe customizing the hell out of your graphic settings play a gigantic part in your gaming experience. A good bright side to this is that you have 8GB of VRAM in your GPU. The down side is that your CPU is always gonna try to hold you back. Remember that. Easiest way to spot when it holds you back is basically when your CPU is hitting and holding 100% usage. So make sure you game with MSI Afterburner showing your specs and what they are doing.

As for games that you're looking for, it's tough to single out a select few unless we know the types of games you play or some of the titles of the games that you've already played and enjoyed(very important). Right off the bat, you'll get the best experience from games around the year 2014 and prior. I say this because I believe that is the year your CPU was released. This doesn't mean you can't run 2019 AAA games though. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

Bare with me, my response got pretty lengthy. Well worth reading though.

Most AAA games run on a mid-range PC. And when you say best settings I hope you are referring to custom settings, not ultra settings. Ultra settings are unnecessary and the majority of the time are going to kill your fps. Custom settings are actually the best settings provided you do the research of how they affect performance and visual fidelity from game to game. Medium can be as good as High. Off can be as good as High. Off can be as good as Ultra. Low can be as good as Ultra. It ultimately depends on each individual graphic setting you are referring to and it will vary from game to game.

Your i5 4590 is not the greatest i5 and will most certainly bottleneck your RX 570 8GB in a lot of the AAA games that you play. Which means you'll have to do the best research possible when it comes to getting the best performance and visual fidelity out of your PC. And you better believe customizing the hell out of your graphic settings play a gigantic part in your gaming experience. A good bright side to this is that you have 8GB of VRAM in your GPU. The down side is that your CPU is always gonna try to hold you back. Remember that. Easiest way to spot when it holds you back is basically when your CPU is hitting and holding 100% usage. So make sure you game with MSI Afterburner showing your specs and what they are doing.

As for games that you're looking for, it's tough to single out a select few unless we know the types of games you play or some of the titles of the games that you've already played and enjoyed(very important). Right off the bat, you'll get the best experience from games around the year 2014 and prior. I say this because I believe that is the year your CPU was released. This doesn't mean you can't run 2019 AAA games though. 

Well, You are wrong, You don't own an i5 4590 and don't know how it play games, It never bottlenecked my GPU in generally most demanding GPU games, If you are interested buy similar setup to mine and see for yourself, Also I did MSI afterburner my CPU and GPU (both) don't hit more than 90% usage, So...

2 hours ago, InfinityVive said:

Well, You are wrong

What am I wrong about? I have an idea of how your PC plays games because I own a 6th gen i5 that released just a year and a half after yours. I'd guess the fps you're getting is around 50-100 in the majority of AAA games you play. Your CPU won't allow 144 fps is what I mean when I say your CPU bottlenecks your GPU.

If you want game recommendations, let us know the types of games that you like to play. Games that you already enjoy go a long way in recommending games.

• 3 weeks later...

Witcher 3 or maybe Kingdom Comes: Deliverance.... But its more about very high quality.
The more movie-like games: Heavy Rain, Life Is Strange.... the camera work is AWESOME there