Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Strange monitor streak

Does anyone have any idea what this strange thing is on the bottom of my monitor screen? I'm not sure if its light bleed or something else. The monitor is a Dell S2716DG. It sort of looks like burn in, but its a TN panel so it couldn't be that. Any input would be welcome, thanks.  



Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now