Still dust with dust filters ? (Pictures)

Ok so after maybe 5 months when I first installed my 360 radiator thought I drain my loop. I thought i just take off one of the fans (Noctua)  and the dust filter with it off the radiator but what I found was surprising. There was actually dust on the radiator (see pictures below) the radiator was pulling air in but all 3 fans have dust filters and there was even dust on the blades of the fans not the outer side but the inner side of the blades that were up against the radiator fins. Know what can the reason be?  I even cleaned the dust off from the filters like every 3rd day. The dust filters are  SilverStone SST-FF123BV-E

20190709_204734.jpg

20190709_204701.jpg

20190709_204801.jpg

Ok keep in mind that most dust filters do not block 100% of the dust comming in the system and small dust particles might come through especially with this thin of a dust filter you're mostly just gonna pick up the larger dust but letting smaller dust particles come through and as i inspect the dust seems mostly very fine dust

You can get ultra fine mesh filter which will help to catch more but as said it will not grab every last bit. Best thing to do is to vacuum and clean the room especially if there is carpet or pets. If the case is sitting on the floor raising it up on a short side table also will help somewhat.