feauture of benchamark channel in youtube ?

sohail14

after releasing stadia and other streaming service can i start benchmark channel ? its really worth it to start my career ? also im not rich so can i copy result from others ? i just want to know is this have great feauture or not 

sorry for my english...

1 minute ago, sohail14 said:

also im not rich so can i copy result from others ?

No one's going to watch your channel if you just copy from others.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

3 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

No one's going to watch your channel if you just copy from others.

but i dont have money to buy gpu and cpu . is there is any way ? but how others started channel ?

New channels will usually buy the parts and then build something and sell to try and make money or break even on the parts to get started. Start out doing cheap builds and whatnot with used parts, show off the used market and whatnot.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

8 minutes ago, sohail14 said:

but i dont have money to buy gpu and cpu . is there is any way ? but how others started channel ?

LTT was founded when Linus still worked at NCIX so he got stuff for benchmarking from there.

What are these for?

Also, you could make less expensive experiments, the guy from Tech Yes City does many cheap builds, however, it's an investment nonetheless.

3 minutes ago, Lurick said:

New channels will usually buy the parts and then build something and sell to try and make money or break even on the parts to get started. Start out doing cheap builds and whatnot with used parts, show off the used market and whatnot.

yeah but this will happen only if i live in US  or other big countries 

Just now, Loote said:

Also, you could make less expensive experiments, the guy from Tech Yes City does many cheap builds, however, it's an investment nonetheless.

for now i will copy from others and credid them and then i can buy parts if i got money from youtube . is this good idea ?

You're just copying from others, even if you credit them you won't be able to monetize the videos.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

6 minutes ago, sohail14 said:

is this good idea ?

No. Copying other people will not help channel growth, making this ultimately a waste of your time and money.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

4 minutes ago, sohail14 said:

for now i will copy from others and credid them and then i can buy parts if i got money from youtube . is this good idea ?

It isn't.

You could make a tech news channel, but it still needs good editing and entertaining host, also, something to record videos on and somewhere to record in.

20 minutes ago, sohail14 said:

Then how about you do a channel about something you enjoy doing, or something that doesn't cost so much money?

For example start a channel reviewing books or movies ... public libraries are a thing.

Also what's Stadia and others got to do with video cards and processors. Netflix is a thing, but that doesn't mean blurays and DVDs are gone. Just the same, people can play games by renting them on Stadia or playing them on consoles or they can play them on PCs.

Some games will always be better on PC hardware.

1 minute ago, mariushm said:

Then how about you do a channel about something you enjoy doing, or something that doesn't cost so much money?

For example start a channel reviewing books or movies ... public libraries are a thing.

Also what's Stadia and others got to do with video cards and processors. Netflix is a thing, but that doesn't mean blurays and DVDs are gone. Just the same, people can play games by renting them on Stadia or playing them on consoles or they can play them on PCs.

Some games will always be better on PC hardware.

i know but when its become popular people will less interest on hardware 

6 minutes ago, sohail14 said:

i know but when its become popular people will less interest on hardware 

Then you find yourself some other niches, related to the main focus of the channel ... for example look into using video cards for OpenCL, Cuda, using video cards for rendering/compressing videos. Or go into microcontrollers, arduino, internet of things, or maybe go towards iphones. ipads, microsoft surface, that niche... maybe look into VR though I doubt that's gonna go big in the future...

Or you can do like Linus does with his investment in mechanical stuff to make more diverse videos (3d printing, cutting wood and metal, more do it yourself stuff)

lots of people are interested about lots of things... nobody's gonna care about you if you're just gonna regurgitate (copy/paste) the work of others.  See all those top 5/7/10 channels on Youtube that the majority doesn't like...

6 minutes ago, mariushm said:

Then you find yourself some other niches, related to the main focus of the channel ... for example look into using video cards for OpenCL, Cuda, using video cards for rendering/compressing videos. Or go into microcontrollers, arduino, internet of things, or maybe go towards iphones. ipads, microsoft surface, that niche... maybe look into VR though I doubt that's gonna go big in the future...

Or you can do like Linus does with his investment in mechanical stuff to make more diverse videos (3d printing, cutting wood and metal, more do it yourself stuff)

lots of people are interested about lots of things... nobody's gonna care about you if you're just gonna regurgitate (copy/paste) the work of others.  See all those top 5/7/10 channels on Youtube that the majority doesn't like...

inspired best comment thank you

6 hours ago, sohail14 said:

Good luck reaching monetisation with out putting in any effort. 1000 subs and 4000 watch hours a year.

What are these for?

6 hours ago, sohail14 said:

but i dont have money to buy gpu and cpu .

That's not an excuse for plagiarism.

If you want to make a YT channel, but as you say, you are not rich, then start with things you already own.

Whether it's a 5 year old PC/Laptop, and old video game console or some random tech item, it doesn't matter.

Since you already own it then there's not outlay/cost for the product, and it may be that you have many products you can make videos of, therefore you can quickly build up your channels content.

Also. with each owned product you make a video on it will allow you to find a comfortable style for said video beit the editing, how you talk..etc.

After a while, it may be that you're good enough to earn a little bit, which you can invest in purchasing small/cheaper products to film, or it may be that some smaller companies might send you stuff once you reach a certain level.

Desktop: Project 2019

Ryzen 5 2600|2x8gb Vegeance LPX|ASRock B40M Pro4

Sapphire NITRO+ RX 570 8 GB|be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600w

AData 240gb SSD

Laptop: Asus TUF Gaming F15

Core i5 - 11400H|16gb RAM|512GB M.2 SSD

Nvidia RTX 3050 4GB

Retro Tech stuff.

Atari 540 STE|IBM Thinkpad 760ED