Games crash when GPU reaches 1580 MHz Core Clock

Hello. Ive been getting some weird crashes in games since I bought a new AMD RX 590 Fatboy last week. Ive tested my GPU with MSI Afterburner running in the background and I noticed that the gpu will crash just about when the GPU reaches its maximum factory clock of 1580 MHz. Please help.

Also, I should note that I had bought a new power supply yesterday and there is no change. Also, there are no crashes in Furmark but in Furmark the GPU doesnt go anywhere near 1580 MHz, it just stays around 1200 Mhz. The max I saw was like 1220 MHz or something. Thanks in advance. 

What happens if you try to underclock your gpu using Afterburner?

Just now, homeap5 said:

What happens if you try to underclock your gpu using Afterburner?

Ive tried that and then it doesnt crash, sorry I forgot to say that in the first place. 

2 hours ago, Bogdan7659 said:

Ive tried that and then it doesnt crash, sorry I forgot to say that in the first place. 

Well, you have your answer. Many GPUs are overclocked by manufacturers, even most of them. Personally I think it's bad, but people likes that few percent difference, so producers doesn't care that sometimes some chip may work a little worse. Just set your card at recommended clocks (by AMD) and you'll be fine. Or return that card because is faulty (not working as producer promised). You can also increase power limit.

1 hour ago, Daniel Z. said:

What PSU do you have?

Chieftec Eco 700W.

10 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

Well, you have your answer. Many GPUs are overclocked by manufacturers, even most of them. Personally I think it's bad, but people likes that few percent difference, so producers doesn't care that sometimes some chip may work a little worse. Just set your card at recommended clocks (by AMD) and you'll be fine. Or return that card because is faulty (not working as producer promised). You can also increase power limit.

Ok I will try to return it and get a one with standard clocks. 

Also, maybe its worth mentioning, but sometimes when my screen turns off after like 15-20 minutes, the GPU fans start jumping to 100% and back to 0% every few seconds and when I move my mouse and the screen turns on, the screen has a green tint. Ive also seen that green tint while installing drivers. 

30 minutes ago, Bogdan7659 said:

Ok I will try to return it and get a one with standard clocks. 

Don't look for standard clocks GPU - just return this one and get new one, working this time.

38 minutes ago, Bogdan7659 said:

Chieftec Eco 700W.

It could be the PSU, that’s not a good unit.

8 hours ago, homeap5 said:

Don't look for standard clocks GPU - just return this one and get new one, working this time.

Ok I will do that. 

8 hours ago, Daniel Z. said:

It could be the PSU, that’s not a good unit.

But its brand new. I bought it like 2 days ago. It also has 52.5A on 12V rails. 

6 hours ago, Bogdan7659 said:

But its brand new. I bought it like 2 days ago. It also has 52.5A on 12V rails. 

Still, it’s a very very low quality unit. The chance the GPU is unstable from the factory is incredibly unlikely.