Best Place to sell used computer parts?

Stated in the title. I'm looking to sell some used computer parts, and I have already posted on craigslist, ebay, offerup, and letgo. Anywhere else I can put used stuff up? I have waited for 2 weeks and either the people that are interested are asking for 100$ discounts, or are scammers that want to wire me checks. Any help is greatly appreciated, and I can give you a link if need be to check if I'm doing something wrong in my postings. I'm selling a gtx 1050 evga superclocked and cpu ram motherboard combo.

Thanks guys!

If you get 100 posts on these forums you can use the classifieds here

Aside from that, there's r/hardwareswap on reddit, which I love 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

But don't you have to sell for cheap on hardware swap? I mean I could but, I thought people go there for good deals on parts. I don't think mine will be a good deal? 

14 hours ago, stupidbushcamper said:

-snip-

What are the other components you're selling with the 1050 and how much are you actually asking for? The fact that even you don't think what you are selling is a good deal says in my head that what you are asking for it is probably overpriced.

On buy/sell sites, people will always try and bid you down to the lowest possible amount, why wouldn't they? Everyone I know who sells on those type of places has always budgeted for having to take lower amounts on stuff that they are asking for as they know they'll be bid down unless it is something rare and plenty of people want it.

It's up to you to just say no if you are firm on the asking price (and if nobody else is willing to pony up, then your asking price is too high/there isn't much interest in your area in secondhand PC stuff), or come back with a counter offer to them.

I'm particularly fond of selling my stuff on FB Marketplace

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

Fleabay for me, always worked well.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

Ok. I actually just sold the gtx 1050 for a reasonable price. I got 95 including shipping for it. For a CPU Motherboard and RAM combo would 280 be a good asking price? all the stuff in that combo is only 2-3 months old. The CPU is the i3 8100, the MOBO is an H310M Pro-VDH (Ik it wasn't a good choice) and the ram is 16gb of Corsair Vengeance LPX. @ 3000 and 2444 Mhz. That should be the right pricing range right?

Craigslist, LetGo... Local only, but might work. (Also free).

Screwdriver specs: Long, pointy. Turns things. Some kind of metal.

Main rig: 

i9-7900x | Asus X299-Prime | 4x8GB G-Skill TridentZ @3300MHz | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB | Intel 5400S 1TB | Corsair HX1200

unRAID server:

Xeon  E5-1630v4 |  Asus X99-E WS | 4x8GB G-Skill DDR4 @2400MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB cache drive | 12TB spinning rust | Corsair RM750X

FreeNAS server:

AMD something-or-other | Asus prebuilt sadness | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 9TB magnetic storage | Potential fire threat

HTPC:

i7-4790 | GTX1650 | Dell Sadness | 12GB DDR3-1600 | Samsung 860 250GB | 1TB magnetic storage | James Loudspeaker SPL3 x2 | Corsair SF450

the first thing to do is check your used mraket and new market and decide what is a reasonable pricing.

I usually use FB Marketplace or eBay.  Otherwise I just give parts to my friends who need em

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

5 hours ago, stupidbushcamper said:

Ok. I actually just sold the gtx 1050 for a reasonable price. I got 95 including shipping for it. For a CPU Motherboard and RAM combo would 280 be a good asking price? all the stuff in that combo is only 2-3 months old. The CPU is the i3 8100, the MOBO is an H310M Pro-VDH (Ik it wasn't a good choice) and the ram is 16gb of Corsair Vengeance LPX. @ 3000 and 2444 Mhz. That should be the right pricing range right?

It's $260 to buy those exact parts brand new, I would rethink the price.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

It’s way overpriced. $150 if your lucky 

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

On 7/1/2019 at 2:55 PM, stupidbushcamper said:

Stated in the title. I'm looking to sell some used computer parts, and I have already posted on craigslist, ebay, offerup, and letgo. Anywhere else I can put used stuff up? I have waited for 2 weeks and either the people that are interested are asking for 100$ discounts, or are scammers that want to wire me checks. Any help is greatly appreciated, and I can give you a link if need be to check if I'm doing something wrong in my postings. I'm selling a gtx 1050 evga superclocked and cpu ram motherboard combo.

Thanks guys!

Facebook Marketplace is an option.

6 hours ago, stupidbushcamper said:

An i3 8100 used is worth maybe $100. Motherboard is around $75, and RAM about $60.

You'd be lucky to get $240 for the set.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

16gb of ram is really only worth 60? thought it would be more then that. Guess I'll price it around 260. I have gotten a decent amount of interest and offers surprisingly at that price point so maybe if I just lower it a tiny bit I'll be able to sell it.

Thanks again