New YouTube gaming channel need feedback

sohail14

YouTube live stream gaming without mic and camera can people love to watch or people on only interested to watch gaming+mic or cam ? I just started new gaming channel and I mostly playing storyline games . I just want to answer from you , what do you like ?

Dont specifically know the rules of forum, so not sure this is allowed, 

but it depends on the creator for me, if they make me laugh and i know of them, i would watch them play anything with the right amount of time, 

but straight gameplay would just be if i am into the game 

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

1 minute ago, Tamesh16 said:

Dont specifically know the rules of forum, so not sure this is allowed, 

but it depends on the creator for me, if they make me laugh and i know of them, i would watch them play anything with the right amount of time, 

but straight gameplay would just be if i am into the game 

He's not linking his channel or advertising it or anything. I think it's fine.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

I'd pay money to see someone do a Battlefield 1 channel, comical, of them using only the Obrez and annihilating people.

I'd do it, but I'm only marginally good with that pistol.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

For me to watch gameplay without commentary that gameplay would have to be really impressive. E.G. I would watch a world record speedrun of a game I like even without commentary but I wouldn't watch someone just play through the game as I would.

That's just me though, you shouldn't worry much about building an audience right away - do what you enjoy, it doesn't make sense to do things you otherwise wouldn't just to try and attract people.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

6 minutes ago, Sauron said:

gameplay would have to be really impressive

i was going to say this, but that might put a lot of pressure on someone new 

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

16 minutes ago, Sauron said:

For me to watch gameplay without commentary that gameplay would have to be really impressive. E.G. I would watch a world record speedrun of a game I like even without commentary but I wouldn't watch someone just play through the game as I would.

That's just me though, you shouldn't worry much about building an audience right away - do what you enjoy, it doesn't make sense to do things you otherwise wouldn't just to try and attract people.

Is there any gaming channel without mic and camera successfully get views ? 

6 minutes ago, sohail14 said:

I think there are some that do ok but none that do great. Still, as I said you shouldn't worry about the views - just try to have fun.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

1 hour ago, sohail14 said:

Some TF2 YTbers such as swipez and klown pretty much just put music over gameplay, but their videos are a lot of the time heavily edited to only show highlights and also have memes and stuff in them.

So at the very least, you'd have to be very good at the game, only put highlights in the video, and have some kind of (decent) music over it.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

6 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Some TF2 YTbers such as swipez and klown pretty much just put music over gameplay, but their videos are a lot of the time heavily edited to only show highlights and also have memes and stuff in them.

So at the very least, you'd have to be very good at the game, only put highlights in the video, and have some kind of (decent) music over it.

but im playing only story games like far cry . metro , and others 

8 hours ago, sohail14 said:

but im playing only story games like far cry . metro , and others 

And why would people watch you rather than playing themselves? No, I don't see any point of that. I only watch game movies of storyline games. But with those it's cut together and doesn't have any side quests or other running around.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

No commentary would be boring as sin and i doubt a lot of people would watch it.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Depends how good you are and what you do. If it’s like e-sports then maybe, if it’s just you playing, then probably not.

A few years ago I used to, and only got around 4-50 viewers a stream, and I didn’t use camera or microphone.

For this type, no camera or mic, just record you gameplay and upload it.

Are you interested in added commentary in the future?

Phone 1 (Daily Driver): Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Phone 2 (Work): Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256gb

Laptop 1 (Production): 16" MBP2019, i7, 5500M, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD

Laptop 2 (Gaming): Toshiba Qosmio X875, i7 3630QM, GTX 670M, 16GB DDR3

51 minutes ago, Arika S said:

No commentary would be boring as sin and i doubt a lot of people would watch it.

There are people, like MKIceAndFire, that post gameplay videos without any commentary which is kinda good if you only intend on seeing how well the game runs before you buy it, but I agree with the fact that it can get boring (the game does most of the heavy work in terms of entertainment value which doesn't always workout well), especially in a live stream setting where loading screens and traveling between places, for example, would get dull quick.

Yeah Clip/highlight channels would be fine. Not Let's Plays and streaming

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

I don't know if it would even be legal to do it without commentary.  Video games are copyrighted, the reason why Youtube and Twitch personalities are able to do what they do is because it is transformative content and not just the content of the game.

On 6/23/2019 at 4:55 AM, sohail14 said:

There is no guarantee, some may and some may not like what you are gonna do. You do you, but since I have seen multiple channels that does that kind of stuff, you need something that will make what you do or you in general unique in comparison to the tons of channels without commentaries.

I'm greatly above potato, but I'm getting there...

Midrange Potato LVL 60:

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 with Snowman MT-6 Dual Fans (CPU @ 3.8 GHz - 4.375 GHz to 4.5 GHz @ 1.1V - 1.35V),

MOBO: MSI B550-A Pro
GPU: Asrock RX 5600 XT Phantom Gaming D3 (1820MHz core @930mV)

RAM: TeamGroup T-Force Delta DDR4 Gaming 16GB (2x8GB) 3000MHz 16-17-17-37-58 @ 1.35V,

HARD DRIVE: WD 1TB Blue 
SSD: Toshiba XG5 Series NVMe 512GB (KXG50GVN512G) & Crucial MX500 1TB

CASE: DeepCool Kendomen Titanium case
PSU: Corsair RM-750 (2019) 80+ Gold

Display: Asus VP249QGR via HDMI (144Hz)

Keyboard: Generic PS/2 Keyboard

Mouse: Generic Honeycomb 250Hz Mouse
Speakers: Generic Headset

And yes, there are now fans. 5 Arctic P12 PST's

Userbenchmark Run: 
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/25234338 I don't trust that site anymore

I am mediocre at playing games.  I might just start a channel to see how many people i can enrage by me doing it wrong and sucking at it.

1 minute ago, Beowulff83 said:

I am mediocre at playing games.  I might just start a channel to see how many people i can enrage by me doing it wrong and sucking at it.

I'm in. I'll be the noob of every FPS games and MOBA matches.

I'm greatly above potato, but I'm getting there...

Midrange Potato LVL 60:

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 with Snowman MT-6 Dual Fans (CPU @ 3.8 GHz - 4.375 GHz to 4.5 GHz @ 1.1V - 1.35V),

MOBO: MSI B550-A Pro
GPU: Asrock RX 5600 XT Phantom Gaming D3 (1820MHz core @930mV)

RAM: TeamGroup T-Force Delta DDR4 Gaming 16GB (2x8GB) 3000MHz 16-17-17-37-58 @ 1.35V,

HARD DRIVE: WD 1TB Blue 
SSD: Toshiba XG5 Series NVMe 512GB (KXG50GVN512G) & Crucial MX500 1TB

CASE: DeepCool Kendomen Titanium case
PSU: Corsair RM-750 (2019) 80+ Gold

Display: Asus VP249QGR via HDMI (144Hz)

Keyboard: Generic PS/2 Keyboard

Mouse: Generic Honeycomb 250Hz Mouse
Speakers: Generic Headset

And yes, there are now fans. 5 Arctic P12 PST's

Userbenchmark Run: 
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/25234338 I don't trust that site anymore

1 minute ago, Totally Average Gameplay said:

1 million views and 999,999 dislikes is better than no views ?

25 minutes ago, Beowulff83 said:

23 minutes ago, Totally Average Gameplay said:

i'll play starcraft matches, probably won't even have a viewer harharhahr

9 hours ago, RyomaSJibenG said:

i'll play starcraft matches, probably won't even have a viewer harharhahr

10 hours ago, Beowulff83 said:

1 million views and 999,999 dislikes is better than no views ?

10 hours ago, Totally Average Gameplay said:

can I join the club of people who want to stream themselves failling?

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

On 6/23/2019 at 7:13 PM, LogicalDrm said:

And why would people watch you rather than playing themselves? No, I don't see any point of that. I only watch game movies of storyline games. But with those it's cut together and doesn't have any side quests or other running around.

15 hours ago, Arika S said:

14 hours ago, floofer said:

Depends how good you are and what you do. If it’s like e-sports then maybe, if it’s just you playing, then probably not.

A few years ago I used to, and only got around 4-50 viewers a stream, and I didn’t use camera or microphone.

14 hours ago, RoseLuck462 said:

For this type, no camera or mic, just record you gameplay and upload it.

Are you interested in added commentary in the future?

14 hours ago, lewdicrous said:

There are people, like MKIceAndFire, that post gameplay videos without any commentary which is kinda good if you only intend on seeing how well the game runs before you buy it, but I agree with the fact that it can get boring (the game does most of the heavy work in terms of entertainment value which doesn't always workout well), especially in a live stream setting where loading screens and traveling between places, for example, would get dull quick.

13 hours ago, Arika S said:

Yeah Clip/highlight channels would be fine. Not Let's Plays and streaming

11 hours ago, veli2501 said:

I don't know if it would even be legal to do it without commentary.  Video games are copyrighted, the reason why Youtube and Twitch personalities are able to do what they do is because it is transformative content and not just the content of the game.

11 hours ago, Totally Average Gameplay said:

There is no guarantee, some may and some may not like what you are gonna do. You do you, but since I have seen multiple channels that does that kind of stuff, you need something that will make what you do or you in general unique in comparison to the tons of channels without commentaries.

my biggest down side is i dont know english , i barely speak english and i only know tamil and barely english . did people like other language videos live stream gameplay ?

24 minutes ago, sohail14 said:

my biggest down side is i dont know english , i barely speak english and i only know tamil and barely english . did people like other language videos live stream gameplay ?

Depends on your audience.