Can't come but already bought my ticket. What to do?

Johnmakuta

So I ordered my tickets for LTX because I've been wanting to go ever since it started but an internship I am doing interferes with it and as much as I would love to go to LTX, my career is more important. I ordered the LTX Merch pack and two day pass to the event. I still would like the merch pack but I can't go so I'm not sure if it could be mailed to me? I live in the US. Either way. Just wanted to post this here as I could get more opinions.

• 3 weeks later...

I am in the same boat, I will not be able to make it due to some changes with my work and want to return/sell the BYOC tickets but I still want the merch packs I purchased.

Same Boat, I have the 2 day pass, I wanted to visit the West Coast since I'm already traveling there anyway (from Italy) but due to work-related schedule I had to move my return flight to the 28th afternoon (LAX), so I'm very uncertain between trying to pull a fast LA-Vancouver-LA or simply dismiss the whole event to avoid getting caught in delays or getting crazy by doing too much in a single day :(

2020 AMD Build:

Ryzen 3800x - Asus TUF x570 - Crucial Ballistix 16GB 3600cl16 - ROG Strix GTX1070 OC 8G - EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W - Sabrent Rocket 1TB

2012 Intel Build:

Intel i5-3570k @4.0Ghz - Asus Maximus V Formula - Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866 - XFX HD7970 GHz - Enermax Revolution87+ 650w - Crucial MX500 500GB