Is it possible to disable only WiFi on (tp-link) router at night?

HypedKid
Go to solution Solved by kirashi,
On 6/2/2019 at 1:11 AM, HypedKid said:

It's TL-WR841N

Perfect! Assuming you're running up-to-date firmware, you can setup time schedules under the Access Control > Schedules menu, then assign said schedule to a given device's MAC address as needed. Here's a handy link to the Emulators page on TP-Link's website. https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/emulator/

image.png.72db203f4966ac6394e0edcbf53e7677.png

I want to set a schedule to turn off WiFi at night but keep the wired connection because I have 24/7 server and also, the router is in my bedroom, is that possible?

(Tp-link, green GUI)

6 minutes ago, HypedKid said:

I want to set a schedule to turn off WiFi at night but keep the wired connection because I have 24/7 server and also, the router is in my bedroom, is that possible?

(Tp-link, green GUI)

Please list the full model number of your router, and we may be able to check TP-Link's site for a manual or emulator to see if your particular router has parental controls for setting schedules.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

You could try looking at IFTTT or something similar. If they support your router through a service it'd be something as simple as IF: Time is xx:xx THEN: Turn off wifi. It's a longshot but worth checking out

Thermaltake Overseer RX-1
Intel i7-4930K
Asus RoG-Strix 1070ti A8G 
Asus P9X79 
Corsair Vengance 16GB DDR3 (4 x 4gb) RAM
Thermaltake Frio
Corsair HX750 
Samsung 860 Evo 500gb
Seagate Firecuda 2tb

26 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Please list the full model number of your router, and we may be able to check TP-Link's site for a manual or emulator to see if your particular router has parental controls for setting schedules.

It's TL-WR841N

Screenshot_2019-06-02-11-15-13.png

On 6/2/2019 at 1:11 AM, HypedKid said:

It's TL-WR841N

Perfect! Assuming you're running up-to-date firmware, you can setup time schedules under the Access Control > Schedules menu, then assign said schedule to a given device's MAC address as needed. Here's a handy link to the Emulators page on TP-Link's website. https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/emulator/

image.png.72db203f4966ac6394e0edcbf53e7677.png

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)