Why don't we see laptops using Google Pixel 3A webcams?

It's odd to me that smart phone cameras in 2019 offer better visuals and audio compared to what we see in laptops. Laptop webcams are typically rubbish quality visually and provide terrible audio.

What if laptop manufacturers decided to put the mobile camera from the Google Pixel 3A in their laptops? I guess it would cost them a bit more working with Google but having a great quality camera to handle conference calls and such, would that be worth the cost of doing business with Google to consumers in laptops? I suppose it's debatable considering some people really care about webcam quality and others don't care if the laptop comes with a webcam at all. 

I don't know why you focus on the 3A camera; literally using any mobile camera will massively outperform whats on the market.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

My question pertains to smart phone cameras in general. I mention the Google pixel 3A specifically because Google is already integrated into so many things, I figure that makes them a decent candidate for the task. Samsung provides many displays for various laptops so it wouldn't surprise me if they could supply a laptop WebCam as well.

Think about how thicc a smartphone is, then think about how thic a laptop screen is. Smartphone cameras are like 3x larger than a laptop one.

My best guess would be a bit smart phone cameras require the ARM processor it was designed for in order to function properly. Like maybe they are only coded for that environment and it would take a lot of work to redesign it to work on Windows but I'm not certain. I wonder if it would be any more difficult using Mac or Linux

Laptop screens are typically a few mms thick, not 6-12mm thick like a phone.

Why do you think so many phones have camera bumps.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020