I waited 2.5 years for this folding monitor…

nicklmg

How did you guys manage to not take it out of the folding case thing, and just use it as a projector?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Try running a display calibrator on it. the x-rite ones can handle front a rear projection.

Use dispcal and measure thew accuracy and gamut https://displaycal.net/

Be sire to leave the white balance set to native otherwise it will kill the brightness.

Beyond that, it is insanely overpriced given the display size it is designed for. I just wonder how it compared to other projectors in terms of color reproduction if it were to be properly calibrated.

Does anyone know what the "cheap Chinese portable display" that Linus compares it to is? It looks pretty decent...

Just now, RandomStyuf said:

Does anyone know what the "cheap Chinese portable display" that Linus compares it to is? It looks pretty decent...

Think it's this one, the clickbait titles really don't help for specific searching

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

I wish someone could just create a decent high res projector that was focused on endurance and lifespan rather than color quality.

The main issue is that no one seems to make projector that is designed for continuous use (bulb life, even on the LED ones are rather low).

One thing I experimented a while back was setting a projector as a 3rd display, set the background to black, then position the projector so that you just display various system stats on the wall surrounding your monitors.

Why do any one would want one of these when you can literally go out and buy one of those (pocket) projectors and a foldable projection screen (or just project it against a wall or a plain bed sheet)?

"Mankind’s greatest mistake will be its inability to control the technology it has created."

• 1 month later...

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.