Corsair 500d rgb help

Surreals

Hi guys,

just got a Corsair 500d rgb yesterday I’m setting it up today but I’m wanting to be the lighting node pro as well I have the commander pro, a node pro that comes with it and a separate one that came with 3 extra rgb fans i bought do I need another node pro for the lighting strips or will the 2 LED slots on the commander pro do it ? 

Cheers  

CPU: i9 9900k @5.1ghz | GPU: Asus Strix 2080Ti OC | Cpu Cooler : Corsair H150i (360mm) | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Pro Z390F  | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32gb 3600Mhz CL16  | Boot / OS SSD : Samsung 970 Evo 500gb M.2 / Samsung 850 Evo 500Gb SSD / 1TB SEAGATE HDD Case: Corsair Obsidian 500d SE RGB | PSU: Evga SuperNova Platinum 8 

You can plug all the rgb fans into one of the LED slots on the commander pro, and use the other LED slot for the rgb strips.

But you could also run the lightning node pro in conjunction with the commander pro, if you have more rgb products.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

2 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

You can plug all the rgb fans into one of the LED slots on the commander pro, and use the other LED slot for the rgb strips.

But you could also run the lightning node pro in conjunction with the commander pro, if you have more rgb products.

Ah right didn’t know that so you don’t  really  need a node pro if you’ve got a commander

pro unless you have loads of rgb things I just have 6 rgb fans and will have thus lighting kit 

CPU: i9 9900k @5.1ghz | GPU: Asus Strix 2080Ti OC | Cpu Cooler : Corsair H150i (360mm) | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Pro Z390F  | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32gb 3600Mhz CL16  | Boot / OS SSD : Samsung 970 Evo 500gb M.2 / Samsung 850 Evo 500Gb SSD / 1TB SEAGATE HDD Case: Corsair Obsidian 500d SE RGB | PSU: Evga SuperNova Platinum 8 

Just now, Surreals said:

Ah right didn’t know that so you don’t  really  need a node pro if you’ve got a commander

pro unless you have loads of rgb things I just have 6 rgb fans and will have thus lighting kit 

All the 6 rgb fans should be able to go into this thing:

Image result for corsair rgb fan setup

And then that plugs into the 1 LED thing on commander pro, and then you could use other for the LED strips.

Here is a diagram if you want to connect the LEDS separately:

3 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

All the 6 rgb fans should be able to go into this thing:

And then that plugs into the 1 LED thing on commander pro, and then you could use other for the LED strips.

Here is a diagram if you want to connect the LEDS separately:

Gotcha all 6 fans in node that came with it then into commander pro and other node with lights plugged in then into other led port on commander pro :)

1 minute ago, Surreals said:

Gotcha all 6 fans in node that came with it then into commander pro and other node with lights plugged in then into other led port on commander pro :)

Yeah something like that. I haven't received my 500D RGB edition yet, so i haven't tried to set up it myself yet. I have just researched about to help me setup.

But if you complete the build mind sending me some pictures about it? I would like a picture of side with HDD's and SSD's, but with the glass panel on. Also just some cool photos of the build! :)  Also if you have some tips on cable management / whatever in that case let me know!

I will be building mine in June-July.