[LEAKED] Intel Gen11 Graphics Lineup

Results45

aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9VLzUvODI5MjI5L29yaWdpbmFsL0dlbjExLVZhcmlhbnRzLmpwZw==

Spoiler

aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS85L04vODI0NjAzL29yaWdpbmFsL0dyYXBoaWNzLTUtLmpwZw==

Intel-GPU-2-640x530.jpg

Intel-GPU-4-640x418.png

Intel-GPU-1-640x494.jpg

Intel-GPU-5-640x456.jpg

Translated:

--- Iris Plus 950

• 64EU/512 Shaders
  • U-series
  • 25W

--- Iris Plus 940 (high-end)

• 64EU/512 shaders
  • U-series

--- Iris Plus 940 (low-end)

• 48EU/384 shaders
  • U-series

--- Iris Plus 930 (high-end)

• 64EU/512 shaders
  • Y-series

--- Iris Plus 930 (low-end)

• 32EU/256 shaders
  • Y-series

--- UHD 920

• 32EU/256 shaders
  • U-series

--- UHD 910

• 32EU/256 shaders
  • Y-series

The Mysterious Ones:

Spoiler

--- "UHD Graphics LP GT2" (LP = low-power)

• 48EU/384 shaders
  • Y-series

--- "UHD Graphics LP GT2"

• 48EU/384 shaders
  • Y-series

• 48EU/384 shaders
  • U-series

• 32EU/256 shaders
  • U-series

--- "UHD Graphics LP GT0"

• KF-series???

--- "UHD Graphics LP GT0P5"

• KF-series???

Iris Pro 980?, Iris Pro 970?, Iris Pro 960?, Iris Plus 955?, UHD 905?, UHD 900?

Sources:

yay Iris Pro isn't dead.... yet.

I was wondering just the other day how we have been with the UHD630 on desktop for quite a while...

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

18 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

yay Iris Pro isn't dead.... yet.

I was wondering just the other day how we have been with the UHD630 on desktop for quite a while...

Because Intel never backported anything. Gen10 is on Cannonlake and Gen11 is on Icelake. Gen12 is on Tigerlake/(Rocket Lake?) and is the first chance you'll see it on desktop.

54 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

That's not the only thing Intel has been stuck on for a while...

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

3 minutes ago, Spotty said:

That's not the only thing Intel has been stuck on for a while...

Needs more ++++++++

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

36 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

Needs more ++++++++

Im surprised they sucked more out of the 14nm's life than it should have.
Yet, again that's not the only thing they sucked out of.

I'm greatly above potato, but I'm getting there...

Midrange Potato LVL 60:

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 with Snowman MT-6 Dual Fans (CPU @ 3.8 GHz - 4.375 GHz to 4.5 GHz @ 1.1V - 1.35V),

MOBO: MSI B550-A Pro
GPU: Asrock RX 5600 XT Phantom Gaming D3 (1820MHz core @930mV)

RAM: TeamGroup T-Force Delta DDR4 Gaming 16GB (2x8GB) 3000MHz 16-17-17-37-58 @ 1.35V,

HARD DRIVE: WD 1TB Blue 
SSD: Toshiba XG5 Series NVMe 512GB (KXG50GVN512G) & Crucial MX500 1TB

CASE: DeepCool Kendomen Titanium case
PSU: Corsair RM-750 (2019) 80+ Gold

Display: Asus VP249QGR via HDMI (144Hz)

Keyboard: Generic PS/2 Keyboard

Mouse: Generic Honeycomb 250Hz Mouse
Speakers: Generic Headset

And yes, there are now fans. 5 Arctic P12 PST's

Userbenchmark Run: 
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/25234338 I don't trust that site anymore

55 minutes ago, Totally Average Gameplay said:

Im surprised they sucked more out of the 14nm's life than it should have.
Yet, again that's not the only thing they sucked out of.

Think about it. Intel's 14nm was and is extremely densely packed compared to TMSC and GloFo's similarly sized nodes. They really haven't needed to switch from 14nm. Though not doing so will have more than likely upset their shareholders. And has sort of put them on the back foot when it comes to marketing spiel.

Still don't know why Intel didn't decide to keep the PCH all on 22nm though...would have certainly helped avoid their severe shortages. And it's not like Intel hasn't had the PCH on 1 or 2 nodes behind in the past.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

59 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

Still don't know why Intel didn't decide to keep the PCH all on 22nm though...

Backporting some of the more modern features probably required non-trivial R&D costs to realize.

Although they did at one point backport their H310 chipset (and renamed it the H310C) to 22nm.

Now I wanna know what kind of performance we can get out of these :D

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

MacBook Pro 13" (2018) | ThinkPad x230 | iPad Air 2     

~(˘▾˘~)   (~˘▾˘)~

4 hours ago, thorhammerz said:

Backporting some of the more modern features probably required non-trivial R&D costs to realize.

Although they did at one point backport their H310 chipset (and renamed it the H310C) to 22nm.

I'm talking about having never manufactured the PCH on 14nm at all.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

2 hours ago, Soppro said:

Can finally achieve solitaire at 4k 30fps

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

It’s looking likely that Iris Pro will be more powerful than the Vega 8/11 GPU’s they compete with. The UHD range are also getting quite a boost.

On 5/24/2019 at 11:45 PM, Dabombinable said:

Think about it. Intel's 14nm was and is extremely densely packed compared to TMSC and GloFo's similarly sized nodes.

Yup. Their "14nm" is actually closer to 10nm:

process-nodes-normalized-640x439.png

And their "10nm" is pretty comparable in transistor density to competing 7nm processes:

Transistor Density Comparison

212660_Dde0RFIVQAAcZfO.jpg

efbTLL9.png

On 5/25/2019 at 2:12 AM, Soppro said:

That depends whether they are making the new iGPUs on 10nm or reusing 14nm++.

If the 900-series iGPUs are made with 10nm then compared to the current lineup (600-series) the performance improvement per shader could range anywhere from 40-70%.

But if 14nm is reused then we can estimate the performance gains based on today's shader counts -- albeit probably slightly better efficiency and clock speeds:

Though wild cards still remain: successors* to the Iris Pro 580, Iris Plus 655, HD 615, UHD 605, and UHD 600 ;)

*increased to 96EUs, 64-72EUs, 32EUs, 24EUs, and 20EUs respectively

Edit: Gen11 is being manufactured on 10nm.

https://wccftech.com/intel-gen-11-gpu-lineup-iris-plus-graphics-950-detailed/

And here's the officially claimed performance gains over Gen9.5 (and Vega 8/10):

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5sYXB0b3BtYWcuY29tL2ltYWdlcy93cC9wdXJjaC1hcGkvaW5jb250ZW50LzIwMTkvMDUvaW50ZWxjZ2VuMTEtbHRwLmpwZw==

Computex-2019-Ice-Lake-v-Ryzen-7-3700U.jpg

https://www.servethehome.com/intel-computex-2019-preview-5ghz-all-core-i9-9900ks-and-ice-lake/

I think the high end and low end models will confuse customers a little bit, they might wonder why if they have the same model, they might get substantially better or worse performance.

On 5/25/2019 at 4:50 AM, NumLock21 said:

Can finally achieve solitaire at 4k 30fps

Some days I wonder why Intel even bothers. They clearly do it so they can cut AMD and nVidia out of the rubbish-tier laptop/ultrabook/SFF space, but this space couldn't possibly be that profitable, and the customers end up with a product they need to throw away after 2-3 years. The most logical reason to have ANY video core on the die at all is so that the system can boot up without a GPU for troubleshooting, safe mode, but beyond that, it's completely wasted. Intel then said "hey quicksync, just turn on the iGPU", and yeah AMD and nVidia pretty much beat them to that.

Right now the only practical application for even having the iGPU turned on at all is to use mixed-adapter GPU mode, and use the second screen on the iGPU for debugging games running on the main screen. If you do not have an expansion card GPU, then good luck using the iGPU in anything meaningful.

Relative FPS, what a weasel marketing gimmick.

39 minutes ago, Kisai said:

Some days I wonder why Intel even bothers. They clearly do it so they can cut AMD and nVidia out of the rubbish-tier laptop/ultrabook/SFF space, but this space couldn't possibly be that profitable,

If it wasn't profitable, then they wouldn't do it ;).

Which implies full well that it does in fact, help generate sufficient revenue to justify its existence. At least up until a certain performance tier (and market segment) like the 9900KF/9400F ?.

and the customers end up with a product they need to throw away after 2-3 years.

I take it you aren't familiar with the life expectancy of a business laptop?

Some people go through them like toilet paper - IT spec's the bare minimum knowing this full well.

52 minutes ago, Kisai said:

Some days I wonder why Intel even bothers. They clearly do it so they can cut AMD and nVidia out of the rubbish-tier laptop/ultrabook/SFF space, but this space couldn't possibly be that profitable, and the customers end up with a product they need to throw away after 2-3 years. The most logical reason to have ANY video core on the die at all is so that the system can boot up without a GPU for troubleshooting, safe mode, but beyond that, it's completely wasted. Intel then said "hey quicksync, just turn on the iGPU", and yeah AMD and nVidia pretty much beat them to that.

Right now the only practical application for even having the iGPU turned on at all is to use mixed-adapter GPU mode, and use the second screen on the iGPU for debugging games running on the main screen. If you do not have an expansion card GPU, then good luck using the iGPU in anything meaningful.

Relative FPS, what a weasel marketing gimmick.

Harsh words there. 

At least Intel's iGPUs are actually usable for gaming. The old GMA series were hardly suitable for even (relatively) old games of the time, even at minimal settings, most anything within a couple years not running fluently at all. Even decoding video was a stretch for anything but the GMA 4500MHD. Intel HD users today have it quite good, tbh.

Also, games are far from the only application of a good iGPU. Intel's graphics are perfectly competent in accelerating Photoshop, Lightroom, Blender and many similar productivity applications. The fact that you can now perform these tasks in a cheap laptop (or prebuilt desktop I suppose) without a dGPU is fantastic for students and hobbyists, you know, the kind of people that aren't able to throw around many hundreds of dollars.

Obviously, Zen based APUs are also included here. ?

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

2 hours ago, thorhammerz said:

I take it you aren't familiar with the life expectancy of a business laptop?

That's day job. Replacing laptops with slightly newer laptops. That said, it's typically replacing Haswell and Skylake this year with Coffee Lake. Last year there were still people using Ivy Bridge systems.

15 minutes ago, Kisai said:

That's day job. Replacing laptops with slightly newer laptops. That said, it's typically replacing Haswell and Skylake this year with Coffee Lake. Last year there were still people using Ivy Bridge systems.

Kudos to your guys who've managed to not kill their laptops in less than 3 years.

is this something worth to care about? well iris seems like a good CPU if the price is not nonsense.

lol people talking about businesses replacing laptops every year or two. Most replace every 5+ years. A place i'm at now still has c2d laptops in service as standard.

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

On 5/26/2019 at 4:46 AM, Results45 said:

Snip

The stats you’re quoting for Intel 10nm is actually wrong and is based off their original target of 2.7x density, it was revised early last year to 2.4x. And that’s 2.4x their 14nm++ which is already less dense than their original 14nm.

Also in the graph on node sizes is that the original Intel 14nm? Or the less dense current 14nm++?

If Intel hit 2.4x density over 14nm++ for their 10nm node it would sit right between TSMC 10nm and 7nm, being 15-20% denser than 10nm but 15-20% less dense than 7nm.

• 3 weeks later...