Android on Windows 10 Phone?

Hey Everyone, So I had the idea of testing out windows 10 mobile and with them losing security support by the end of the year. I was wondering if i could download a version of Android and upload it to the phone. Is this possible and where can I find drivers for something like this?

16 minutes ago, Aliairstinger said:

Hey Everyone, So I had the idea of testing out windows 10 mobile and with them losing security support by the end of the year. I was wondering if i could download a version of Android and upload it to the phone. Is this possible and where can I find drivers for something like this?

Wait. What? If you don't have a Windows 10 phone, why do you want to get one to put android on? Why not just get an Android phone?

If you wish to test Win 10 phone now, you are going in knowing it's a bit of fun, and not really going to be productive as a useable phone if you want up to date security/apps (though just for calls, I see no reason why it cannot be used :) ).

2 minutes ago, TechyBen said:

Wait. What? If you don't have a Windows 10 phone, why do you want to get one to put android on? Why not just get an Android phone?

If you wish to test Win 10 phone now, you are going in knowing it's a bit of fun, and not really going to be productive as a useable phone if you want up to date security/apps (though just for calls, I see no reason why it cannot be used :) ).

I plan to start with the windows phone for a while because the hardware in some of them are really good. but once the phone stops working properly, then I plan to install Android if I can. I mostly plan to do simple stuff like calling, texting, photos, and videos. maybe Instagram and light youtube through MyTube!.