The Fastest Android I've Used! - OnePlus 7 Pro Review

JonoT

The phone is always on (not sleeping) when the screen is on, although it is very energy inefficient and if it's in your pocket, touch inputs can mess things up. BTW daytime running lights on many vehicles is high beam at reduced brightness.

51 minutes ago, danwat1234 said:

The phone is always on when the screen is on, although it is very energy inefficient and if it's in your pocket, touch inputs can mess things up. BTW daytime running lights on many vehicles is high beam at reduced brightness.

The phone is always on when the phone is on.

• 1 month later...

• 2 months later...
On 5/16/2019 at 11:54 AM, RejZoR said:

- No wireless, but has lightning fast wired charging.

- Glass back, you hate it, I love it. My 3rd all glass phone and none of them has ever shattered.

- Pretty much no flagship phone has headphone jack. Realistically, it's nice to have, but not a necessity for me.

- My second phone with curved glass. No issues. And looks sick.

- Popout camera. In my case, it would never see the light of day. So, great, given you have a clean edge to edge screen.

- Literally never cared about water resistance. I actually don't even know if iPhone XR that I have now has any rating.

- 650 bucks is a lot for a flagship with excellent everything and best performance of any Android? You do realize similar spec devices are sold for 1000 and more?

So, just as you can say a lot of features are stupid for you, I actually like them. If I didn't ditch entire Android market because of shitty Google, I'd be probably looking at OnePlus for the first time. Coz it's certainly a really good device.

Surprisingly, summarized everything I was thinking, I hate using wired headphones, I've had horrible luck with them in the past, but then again, I have bad luck in general, wireless charging, meh, nice to have but don't really care for it, they did say they are working on a wireless charger that charges as fast as the warp charge, water resistance, again meh, never really had any issues with water, it got in the speakers of my 6t once and after a few hours, speakers were working just fine, also, the glass back is tougher than you think, I couldn't deliberately break it if I tried and I'm pretty good at breaking stuff like that? also don't most phones have a curved screen?