Help me get a PC (Not Gofundme or Indie gogo)

Ryzen4Life

This isn't about going to a gofundme and throwing money at me. In a little time I'll have just enough to get a cheap pc with AMD A6-9500. (Hey when your a teen under 16 who barely gets money you gotta do what you gotta do.) It doesn't have a GPU so it looks like a Homework PC. Please give me NON-GAMING reasons to show my dad to convince him to order the parts. Thanks if you replied, but if you didn't thanks anyway for reading till the end

11 minutes ago, Ryzen4Life said:

I'll have just enough to get a cheap pc with AMD A6-9500.

opening a lemonade stand will give you enough cash for an Athlon 200GE, much better CPU.

image.thumb.png.8ece5e63b28f7f13721d6be3eba64239.png

Don't buy the bare minimum, save up for a quality foundation. Since you're aiming for the lowest of the low, I'm inclined to believe you also sought out the cheapest A320 board, skimped on the PSU, etc etc. What does your parts list look like?

Also, be sure to quote people or use @AndrewMKlasen so they see your responses.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I don't even need paper for school anymore.  

AMD A6-9500

Asus Prime A320M-K

Patriot 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz

Rosewill FBM-01

Thermaltake Litepower 500W 80+

I salvaged a old hardrive from a laptop

1.I don't edit videos 

2.I use paper to draw

3.I already edit on 4GB of RAM

15 minutes ago, Ryzen4Life said:

This isn't about going to a gofundme and throwing money at me. In a little time I'll have just enough to get a cheap pc with AMD A6-9500. (Hey when your a teen under 16 who barely gets money you gotta do what you gotta do.) It doesn't have a GPU so it looks like a Homework PC. Please give me NON-GAMING reasons to show my dad to convince him to order the parts. Thanks if you replied, but if you didn't thanks anyway for reading till the end

Buy a book about programming, ai, or other computer related "serious" topics; read it, when tey are around.

Parents tend to be impressed / intrigued when youngster take enough of an interest in something to even start reading books withiout "having to" for school, and will be more open to approving things relating to supporting those interests; seeing it more as part of supporting developing talents/interests.

2 minutes ago, Ryzen4Life said:

AMD A6-9500

Asus Prime A320M-K

Patriot 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz

Rosewill FBM-01

Thermaltake Litepower 500W 80+

I salvaged a old hardrive from a laptop

if anything, improve that motherboard to something worth your hard earned money. That prime is $62, you can get this for hardly any extra:

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/XXKcCJ/msi-b450m-bazooka-v2-atx-am4-motherboard-b450m-bazooka-v2

newer chipset, OC capacbility, vrm heatsink.

And please quote me so I get a notification.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

OK I code some small games I need blender for models. And I make yt vids

Ok I promise

I’m currently in school and literally no one has paper, everything is on computers and iPads. Buying a pc is a good investment, not having a pc or even a laptop in a household could limit certain aspects in your life.

Some people here are recommending ways to make money, so, as a fellow teenager (I'm 15 for reference), I can say that I've had a lot of success repairing computers in my neighborhood. I just put up a little classified ad on the website and I've made a couple hundred bucks from it. Maybe you could staple some posters with an ad for it around your neighborhood. Your parents would probably like it too, entrepreneurism and all.

"uhhhhhhhhhh yeah id go with the 2600 its a good value for the money"

So are you asking for reasons for your Dad to just order that system that you listed or for him to order an additional GPU as well?

Phone 1 (Daily Driver): Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Phone 2 (Work): Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256gb

Laptop 1 (Production): 16" MBP2019, i7, 5500M, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD

Laptop 2 (Gaming): Toshiba Qosmio X875, i7 3630QM, GTX 670M, 16GB DDR3

Just say you need to run some great programs such as AutoCad and you will be shocked 

Guys I literally code 2 robots I have, make games, and fix most computer problems for people in my family XD They have enough of a reason to be impressed. Also my dad is a apple fan boy Give me reasons to why this build is better then a Used Mac Mini

On 5/6/2019 at 12:02 PM, fasauceome said:

if anything, improve that motherboard to something worth your hard earned money. That prime is $62, you can get this for hardly any extra:

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/XXKcCJ/msi-b450m-bazooka-v2-atx-am4-motherboard-b450m-bazooka-v2

newer chipset, OC capacbility, vrm heatsink.

And please quote me so I get a notification.

I like the idea and I might get a little extra to upgrade to the motherboard but I can't use the Athlon that would be pushing 250$

Me and my friends are starting a small business venture by selling pcs. First pay then buy then build but sue to exams I can't start the business till June

11 hours ago, Ryzen4Life said:

I like the idea and I might get a little extra to upgrade to the motherboard but I can't use the Athlon that would be pushing 250$

Then yeah, take the better motherboard over the better CPU because it allows a good drop in upgrade later.

Me and my friends are starting a small business venture by selling pcs. First pay then buy then build but sue to exams I can't start the business till June

This is a very difficult business model, are you sure you live in an area where people will buy these products?

Primary PC:

Have you taken into account factors like aftersales, profit margins, and profitability? You need to have a market for custom-built PCs where you live before you decide to open up your small business.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

University student here. I have 2 paper based mediums in my bag, and they are spiral bound notebooks for scrap paper.

I would buy a high-ish performance non-gaming laptop used on Ebay if you can find one you can afford. I've seen plenty of cheap ones within your budget.

Brands I wholeheartedly reccomend (though do have flawed products): Apple, Razer, Corsair, Asus, Gigabyte, bequiet!, Noctua, Fractal, GSkill (RAM only)

Wall Of Fame (Informative people/People I like): @Glenwing @DrMacintosh @Schnoz @TempestCatto @LogicalDrm @Dan Castellaneta

Useful threads: 

How To Make Your Own Cloud Storage

Spoiler

Guide to Display Cables/Adapters

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Main PC: See spoiler tag

Laptop: 2020 iPad Pro 12.9" with Magic Keyboard

Spoiler

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gKh8zN

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $419.99) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula ATX AM4 Motherboard  (Purchased For $356.99) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Kingston Predator 240 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $40.00) 
Storage: Crucial MX300 1.05 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $180.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (Purchased For $370.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMi 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $120.00) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For $75.00) 
Total: $1891.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-02 19:59 EDT-0400

身のなわたしはる果てぞ  悲しわたしはかりけるわたしは

13 hours ago, Ryzen4Life said:

Guys I literally code 2 robots I have, make games, and fix most computer problems for people in my family XD They have enough of a reason to be impressed. Also my dad is a apple fan boy Give me reasons to why this build is better then a Used Mac Mini

You can’t use Linux natively on a Mac mini. You can’t use windows natively on a Mac mini. 

There’s development software simply not available for the Mac & you need something a bit more powerful. 

Or if you have the money, why not buy it yourself & not say anything since you paid for it. 

Also check your budget again & post in new builds/planning. Maybe you can get a ryzen 2. 

Get the Mac Mini. Don’t waste your money on an AMD A6.

Research, research and research.  When I was going to school is when I became dependent on the internet/computer.

could say that everything is going digital for schools and your current config is getting too slow to be able to do what you need to do?