YouTube Load more is Back

pcexplosion

its back...but did they break something else?

post-5793-0-69468800-1390519267_thumb.jp

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Finally!

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

what=?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Thank god. What on earth were they smoking when they disabled this?

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4690k @4.2Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX | Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti | Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PSU: Seasonic G750 80+ Gold | Storage: Samsung 840 250GB, Sandisk Ultra II 960gb, WD Green 4TB, Samsung EcoGreen 2TB

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4670k @4 Ghz w/ Corsair H80i | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 8GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | PSU: Corsair CXM 600W PSU 80+ Bronze | Storage: Corsair Force GS 240GB SSD

Thank god. What on earth were they smoking when they disabled this?

what and were is this "Load More" button? And why is it necessary?

what and were is this "Load More" button? And why is it necessary?

When your sub feed is full abd you scroll down you can load more vidoes, comes in handy when you sub box is being spammed

I'm not understanding you're meaning either. You mean the load more button when you've scrolled down to the bottom of the YouTube video upload?

I thought you meant like the ability to pause with the unlimited buffer. But if not :S

I found a google chrome plugin for the Youtube smartvideo.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

When your sub feed is full abd you scroll down you can load more vidoes, comes in handy when you sub box is being spammed

I always had this. When was it gone? lol

Edit: I use YouTube Options, that's probably why.

wat, it's been there for me for the last six + months. i know i used it this week for sure. and the week before

Thank f**k for that

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I'm not understanding you're meaning either. You mean the load more button when you've scrolled down to the bottom of the YouTube video upload?

I thought you meant like the ability to pause with the unlimited buffer. But if not :S

I found a google chrome plugin for the Youtube smartvideo.

wat, it's been there for me for the last six + months. i know i used it this week for sure. and the week before

It was from the My Subscrptions page for some of us it just disappeared for like a week.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

odd. It's been there for me.

That's youtube for you. they always fuck something up for half the people using it.

I noticed this yesterday, I'm so freakin' happy that it's back, I'm not one to consume media by clicking on individual channels, when it was gone, I went to the "what to watch" tab to be honest.

#!