I have no WiFi where I live and it's 2019

Hunterb

How can you go about getting fast and stable WiFi when AT&T doesn't run WiFi where you live. Satellite isn't a good option either. Send help.

Location is Bess Rd in Statesville NC.

Use your own router?

Do you mean public hotspots or 4G connectivity for a phone?

Or do you mean internet connectivity in general?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

If there is no physical landline for that and no possibility of getting it, sadly you will have to buy one of those portable Wi-Fi (mobile Wi-Fi) routers, that needs a mobile data SIM card. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

30 minutes ago, Hunterb said:

How can you go about getting fast and stable WiFi when AT&T doesn't run WiFi where you live. Satellite isn't a good option either. Send help.

Location is Statesville NC

TPlinks have a routers that can connect with USB dongles. tl-mr3420.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

how are you posting this then?

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

So I go to Google Maps and see that Statesville, NC is about 40 miles from Charlotte and about the same from Winston-Salem/Greensboro AND at the intersection of two interstates.  My conclusion - the fellow is trolling us and ought to know that he can simply get a router that does Wi-Fi.  Certainly there would also be 4G Cellphone coverage in that town.

Workstation PC Specs: CPU - i7 8700K; MoBo - ASUS TUF Z390; RAM - 32GB Crucial; GPU - Gigabyte RTX 1660 Super; PSU - SeaSonic Focus GX 650; Storage - 500GB Samsung EVO, 3x2TB WD HDD;  Case - Fractal Designs R6; OS - Win10

Just get a WiFi router... If AT&T isn't providing one, get your own on Amazon and plug it into the AT&T modem.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

WiFi stands for wireless where you use your device to connect to the internet without any wires. The proper term would be No internet, not No WiFi.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

19 hours ago, aezakmi said:

how are you posting this then?

We have 4G connectivity but no landline access from a ISP company

19 hours ago, Alan G said:

So I go to Google Maps and see that Statesville, NC is about 40 miles from Charlotte and about the same from Winston-Salem/Greensboro AND at the intersection of two interstates.  My conclusion - the fellow is trolling us and ought to know that he can simply get a router that does Wi-Fi.  Certainly there would also be 4G Cellphone coverage in that town.

You're right that we are in the middle of those cities but also put into Google maps my road which is Bess Rd and you'll see where I am specifically talking about. No trolling is going on. I just want to be able to have WiFi access from an ISP provider to have WiFi on that specific road which is Att's area to run the cable for that. 

21 hours ago, NumLock21 said:

WiFi stands for wireless where you use your device to connect to the internet without any wires. The proper term would be No internet, not No WiFi.

Incorrect, WiFi is a way of connecting to "a network" without wires.  If that network happens to include Internet connectivity is irrelevant.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

Climb the pole and set up your own Airfiber from Ubiquiti ?

Currently running with a MacBook Pro 14 2021, may build or pick up a gaming laptop again in the future. 

On 5/4/2019 at 3:41 PM, Hunterb said:

Location is Bess Rd in Statesville NC.

If you dont have decent internet where you live then move to the city. Because ISP's will not give you good internet if you live in rural areas with shit for population density. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

I live in the Charlotte area. I'm assuming you need internet? I'm pretty sure at the very least spectrum services your area. You may not be able to get top tier speeds but you should at least have access to 100mbps. 

So you live about 10 miles from the closest suburban area? I'm not surprised you can't get fixed line services. 

DSL would probably have to run all the way back to Statesville, and a DSL signal cant reach that far. 

And it would be a large cost to run fiber or coax and setup a PON/CMTS in the middle of nowhere for the all of 5 houses that seem to be on that road from Google Maps. 

I don't know how hilly it is, but apart from a 4G connection which you already seem to be using, a PtP WiFi connection might be the next best idea if you can find somewhere in town that will let you install a connection and put up an antenna for a small rental fee. This gets very complicated though for someone complaining they have "No WiFi"

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO | 12 x 8TB HGST Ultrastar He10 (WD Whitelabel) | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA