Is it possible to change the size of an image that is inserted into a post...

Delicieuxz

To make it appear as a thumbnail or a smaller version of its full size, with clicking on it making the full size appear?

I think I saw this as possible in the LTT forums in a video someone else made, but I don't see how it's done.

If this isn't already possible, an editing tool to do this could be a useful thing.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

19 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

If you double click the image in the editor, you can set the size.

Works perfectly. Thanks!

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

27 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

If you double click the image in the editor, you can set the size.

10 minutes ago, Delicieuxz said:

Works perfectly. Thanks!

never knew that trick existed

I-Feel-Lost-scene-the-anakin-skywalker-fangirl-fanclub-26983511-500-489.jpg

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

9 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

never knew that trick existed

I-Feel-Lost-scene-the-anakin-skywalker-fangirl-fanclub-26983511-500-489.jpg

Me neither, until I saw somebody do it in a video. I didn't know what they did to do it, though, and later when I wanted to do it I couldn't figure it out, so I wondered if I remembered what I thought I saw correctly.

Another neat trick is double-clicking the search icon to get the full search tool (which, unfortunately, still doesn't let a person search specific forums).

If there are lots of other similar undocumented functions in the forum software, maybe something a forum tips & tricks link should be added to the More drop-down section, with that link listing all those features.

7 minutes ago, Delicieuxz said:

Me neither, until I saw somebody do it in a video. I didn't know what they did to do it, though, and later when I wanted to do it I couldn't figure it out, so I wondered if I remembered what I thought I saw correctly.

Another neat trick is double-clicking the search icon to get the full search tool (which, unfortunately, still doesn't let a person search specific forums).

If there are lots of other similar undocumented functions in the forum software, maybe something a forum tips & tricks link should be added to the More drop-down section, with that link listing all those features.

gealPnn.png

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

5 hours ago, Delicieuxz said:

You should only need to single click it. You can search by forum, you just need to filter by topics first.

image.png

HTTP/2 203

8 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

You should only need to single click it. You can search by forum, you just need to filter by topics first.

Yeah, it is single-click. The filter by topics tip is useful, thanks!

It again makes me think all these little tips should be stated somewhere on the forums.