POSTs but no OS boots

Hi guys, i bought a Via Epia M920 to play around with.

the board boots into the bios just fine but when i try to boot into an os i lose output signal to my monitor. i have tried to boot into 

• windows 10 (the os i would prefer to get running)
  • windows 8.1 
  • Manjaro (latest)
  • Ubuntu 16.4
  • sparky linux
  • parrot OS

i can boot into grub and the bootloader for the sparky installation disk but as soon as i try to go into the os my screen goes black... with one exception. Parrot OS tries to boot without killing my display but gets stuck initilizing.  as far as i can tell the bios is up to date. its build date was 2017 and the last update was 2016. and VIA claims the board is compatible with Windows 10 so im suprised nothing i have thrown at it is taking, does anyone have any ideas on what i can try?  this board does not support usb booting so i have tried with live CDs, a confirmed working ssd and my laptops hdd. all are detected just fine. 

Spoiler

20190420_200145.jpg

Spoiler

20190420_200650.jpg

Spoiler

20190420_200656.jpg

Spoiler

20190420_200700.jpg

Spoiler

20190502_161350.jpg

Spoiler

20190420_200711.jpg

Edited by JohhnyBravo
made picures *spoilers* to clean up the post a bit

hdmi. i have tried both hdmi ports on the board and get the same result. im not sure about disabling the onboard graphics, there is a feature called "primary graphics adapter" that asks me to choose between "pcie->uma" and "uma -> pcie" i have tried both setting with the same result.

13 minutes ago, fargonaz said:

Do a memory test.

i dont have a memory test option in my bios, the ram has been tested and is working. the board is rated for 16GB 1333hz i am using 16gb 1666hz both are being detected fine so i dont think i have a defective slot. i personally have never heard of ram being to fast to boot an os but i pulled a stick and was able to boot sparky in fail safe mode! i will try with other OS's now.

still not having luck with any operating systems outside of getting lucky with sparky. i will start underclocking the ram to see if it helps.